Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

Tell us how you use Bing in cool and unique ways

i sharon elizebeth derrick gets crowned by the british colony and to run the country

I Sharon elizebeth is queen elizebeths great grand child an evangelist and polition.i'm a leader for prince Rupert of british Columbia and last leader of the world.i get crowned by the british colony when queen elizebeth passes on and I will be running the country with leadership.i leave for London England at the end of the month paid for by the noble queenand then my royal family is taking me to Ottawa to meet with Justin treadue and the whole gov't if you have the voice to speak you got the right to be herd regarding everything.as I brought my case matters to the highest courts in Ottawa before the united nations in the courts of law I won justice.god bless Canada,the united states of America,and the world I live in.happy birthday Canada 150 years of confederation.god bless this nation to and I want peace not war.love always Sharon elizebeth derrick.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)