Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

Tell us how you use Bing in cool and unique ways

To get Amazon gift cards

248 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jose Santiago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel excluded from everyone else since everyone of my friends have the amazon gift cards but me. It feels like I'm not getting the complete bing rewards experience. Can you please bring back the amazon gift cards it would be much appreciated

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand, why do some people have the option for Amazon gift cards and some do not? I have the option, but my sister and her kids who I referred to Bing do not.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I only use Bing Rewards to get Amazon gift cards. If these are not available, I will cancel my account.

• Karen Grubb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My boyfriend has the option for Amazon gift card reward and I don't. Please make this option available to me.

• Palla commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My husband has an account and he has Amazon Gift cards on his but my account does not. Why? ALL accounts should offer the same things!

• THEELIJHA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEED THE AMAZON REWARD CARD BACK. I was able to redeem it with another acct but not this one. Why???

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It has been so long since I was able to receive the Amazon gift card as a reward for all of my searches with Bing. Help!

• Jack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My girlfriend can earn Amazon gift cards, but I don't have that option. How can I use my reward points for an Amazon Gift card too?

• Aaron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use to be able to get Amazon gift cards before Microsoft bought Bing but now Amazon gift cards don't show up and haven't been for long time now, plz bring it back, I miss it.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am unable to redeem points for an Amazon gift card, but my co-worker is able to do this . What is the difference between our two accounts.

← Previous 1

I use Bing to...

Feedback and Knowledge Base