What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Saving things of interest in it's own space

If I hear of a restaurant that sounds interesting to me, a movie, vacation destination, book, or anything of interest, it would be nice if I could save that thing of interest someplace where I can come back to it later when I'm ready. Take the restaurant for example. Lets say someone recommended I try a restaurant a month ago and now I want to go but I don't remember the name. If I had a section on Bing to save that all I would have to do is open Bing on my phone, go to my places of interest, then the category and I see the restaurant that I saved previously. Or maybe someone suggested I go visit a tourist destination on my next vacation, that would be saved in my destination interests. There are many categories that could be listed. Maybe I want to take up a new hobby and that's in my interest list. Then to add to that maybe make the list sharable in a community where feedback can be left kind of like yelp and when someone is looking for something new to capture their interest they just go look at what others have been doing and their feedback. :-)

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)