Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Saving things of interest in it's own space

If I hear of a restaurant that sounds interesting to me, a movie, vacation destination, book, or anything of interest, it would be nice if I could save that thing of interest someplace where I can come back to it later when I'm ready. Take the restaurant for example. Lets say someone recommended I try a restaurant a month ago and now I want to go but I don't remember the name. If I had a section on Bing to save that all I would have to do is open Bing on my phone, go to my places of interest, then the category and I see the restaurant that I saved previously. Or maybe someone suggested I go visit a tourist destination on my next vacation, that would be saved in my destination interests. There are many categories that could be listed. Maybe I want to take up a new hobby and that's in my interest list. Then to add to that maybe make the list sharable in a community where feedback can be left kind of like yelp and when someone is looking for something new to capture their interest they just go look at what others have been doing and their feedback. :-)

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    IdleMind shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Julie Kean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about adding your place of interest to "Bookmarks" within your browser. Or to have that website on your desktop, copy URL, right click on your desktop, select new, select shortcut, copy URL to location (box), name the website next page. Instead of reinventing the wheel again, use the tools you currently have within your os or browser. Good Luck!

Ideas: Interests

Feedback and Knowledge Base