Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Bing Rewards

Offer higher end rewards. Like $10-15 rewards. Add more Microsoft One Drive or additional Outlook space.

198 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AbnInfVet shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Delith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Link doesn't show anything but what everyone else is saying. I was hoping there was some secret way to get these but apparently it's only offered to a select few people now.

• R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The link for the $10 Starbucks card above does not work. I don't see any Starbucks cards or Amazon cards.

• Eric Glazier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They say they have added gift cards such as a Starbucks card. I have never seen this. In the entire time I've been participating in Bing Rewards I have never seen a gift card for anything except Windows Store and XBox cards, which are of course useless to those of us who don't own an Xbox and don't want to.

• BinguserLooking4AamzonGC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You say 'We've added higher value gift cards like $10 Starbucks card", but I don't see any Gift Card rewards. Please give me access to the Gift Cards.

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was interested in cashing in my rewards for Amazon gift card which Bing now says is unavailable. They did say it would be available again but didn't say when. Instead they offered a Starbucks gift card which I destest, or an Xbox or Windows gift card. I don't even own an Xbox! I do not want to buy any Windows items. I'm not into the electronic world but use it as a necessity only except for gaming at times. This continual changing of things leaves me questioning their ethics. This seems to be a scam to get people to use the site and only offer extremely limited choices. Since Chipotle was removed Amazon was the only other item of interest. That is pretty sad and pathetic. I am thinking of going back to my other browser. Enough of this runaround. What a WASTE of time if you can't get what you were aiming for.

• Shawn Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the above comment. You guys need to stop being cheap and really make it with it with higher value cards at the same point values. Don't just say that your going to do it and then increase the point values to get them. Leave the point values were they are with the higher gift values to make them more realistic.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can Bing please offer rewards for places like Ulta, Forever 21, or something like that?

• Vernon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some of us have over 2000 reward points, please offer bigger and better offers such as higher gift cards more software downloads.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would enjoy different value Amazon gift cards available at multiple points level.

• Barry King commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about adding the pizza cards again, like Dominoes or Papa Johns. A lot of the Burger Kings are privately owned and like mine they do not accept the $5 gift card Bing offers. Thanks for listening.

• tracy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i enjoy the amazon cards. find other ways of making more points throughout the month. EX; watching content, contests, referring etc

• JoAnne Parker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

to me the cell phone is nothing I will use to earn rewards I really do not want to be found so I do not carry one or use it I enjoy my good health and freedom from intrusion any alternative earning methods?

← Previous 1

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base