Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Add more time based events/features to display directly with no need to open a website

Recently when I checked for the sunrise time in my area, bing gave me the current time. There are plenty of time based events like Sunrise, Sunset, Noon, Moon rise, Moon set, time zone, daylight saving etc. I think they should be displayed directly like the current time is displayed when searched for it. ie, in the search results itself with no need to look up in a website for it. It is a useful feature.

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sonu Antony shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

The Bing Answers team released the first of many planned improvements to the weather/time segment earlier this week with our new interactive weather answer. To see it, simply try the query {weather} from your search box. We’re currently working on the next set of improvements, which you’ll see in the product over the next couple of months.

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Ideas: Localization