What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Lots of ideas have been said and I will repeat, Offer more variety of rewards, offer more opportunities, and listening implies action

and listening actually implies action so please actually have someone read this and start implementing some of the ideas, instead of just all the cookie cutter responses if your lucky to get one at all. Last make swagbucks as the gift card priced back to normal or at very least give it the gold discount i mean to raise the price and take away the gold discount all at once was ridiclous

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    craig shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

“Thanks for your suggestions. We are always looking to add more gift cards in our redemption center, please look out for new additions every month :) In addition, we are always looking to add more ways for you to earn more credits :) We’ll keep this site updated as and when we add more activities.

Thanks for your feedback regarding Swagbucks. In order to offer our members the best selection of redemption rewards at the best value, we must sometimes make changes to the costs of certain Rewards. Please do continue to submit ideas to make Bing a great product!"

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...