What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Bing Translation

I would like to get more Bing Translation on words because words have more than 1 meaning most of the time and also Verb Noun and a sentence of example how to use the word correctly would be nice also

Moreover I would like to be able to minimize Bing Desktop app to the system tray icon and be able to Translate from the App it self

also to auto change wallpaper when I login to Windows to the Image of the day and be able to browse all the old pictures that Bing have been since it lunch

Thanks

69 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Shaked shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

Thanks for the input. Great ideas regarding Bing Translation. This is very much like something we’re already working on. Keep your feedback coming, use it to improve Bing.

We would like to ask you to enter a separate idea for the wallpaper request. Thanks!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where do I file a bug in Bing translate app? Spanish to English isn't translating. its doing Spanish to Spanish?

• dengwenzhuo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

currently if i want to get an english explaination of a German word via bing translation, i can get only one meaning. i want more meanings of a german world.

• George Dolan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't forget, if you correct words you will also have to correct usage in Grammar you will end up using certain books for Grammar, spelling and language usage...there is a serious problem in America on Grammar and spelling...I think a lot people need to go back to school and re-train there minds...poor grammar, spelling, writing and reading, poor education, leaves us all with uneducated minds...poor education means poor educational systems, and poor students with poor minds...I support anything Bing can do, get some educators to write for Bing...

• Shaked commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bing Translation Should become much better soon because now is it unusable.

Sorry Bing Team but words have more than 1 meaning and also verb noun and so on and also 2 or 3 examples would be great so I would be able to know how to use it on a sentences.

• Oleg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great. It would be great have this feature with several meanings for 1 word.

Ideas: Bing Desktop

Feedback and Knowledge Base