Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Early adopter panel of Bing users

It would be great to have a panel of Bing users who could get access to new features being developed before anyone else and give early feedback and direction.

157 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey, the link is no longer available. I love Bing and so I would like an explanation to this"no link" problem

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never got a chance to join... It says link is no longer available when I click it...

• Mikele Ikele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Melroy
        I have same problem of Brian Waldvogel and I have participated to some "call" ( call of feb, mar,..)

• Aleksa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MAKE TO REDEEM BING REWARDS VIA EMAIL ONLY!!
        BECAUSE I HAVE WINDOWS STORE GIFT CARD $3 AND I CAN NOT REDEEM IT WITHOUT PHONE!
        CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• john commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bing returns far more usable links on topic than any other search engine

• AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Announcing Monthly Bing Fans (Skype) Call: February 25 (Thursday), 4:30 p.m. PST (7:30 EST)

Here’s our tentative agenda and details for joining the call below:
        1. Introduction (5 min)
        a. Update on new Bing experiences we’ve released recently
        b. Questions you might have (we may not know the answers immediately but we will itemize questions with answers in the summary email we send post the call)

2. Newly formed Bing Insiders Panel (10 min)

3. Bing Product Demos and new features planned (45 min)
        a. We will have 3-4 demos of new or not-yet-released Bing features, and would love to get your feedback.

We use Skype for Business for these calls (you may have to download a small Web App plug-in when you click the Join Skype Meeting link below – please make sure you do this in advance or you will not be able to join the call in time). This will allow us to do screen sharing, as well as chat capabilities during the call. Note that the consumer version of Skype will not allow you this functionality, so please use the Web plug-in mentioned above.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. Hope to see as many of you as possible. Please comment if you plan to attend or send email to binglistens@microsoft.com

Thanks
        Melroy (on behalf of the Bing Listens team)
        .........................................................................................................................................
        Join Skype Meeting: https://meet.lync.com/microsoft/melroyds/9ZHZZ9GC

Join by Phone (will not be able to see the presentation)
        Toll-free number: +1 (866) 641-7188
        Toll number: +1 (773) 917-4061
        Find a local number use this link: https://dialin.lync.com/microsoft.com/melroyds

Conference ID: 618400

• AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Announcing Monthly Bing Fans (Skype) Call: January 21 (Thursday)

Based on previous calls and attendance, we will be doing only a single call at 4:30 p.m. PST (or 7:30 p.m. EST). The discussion will depend on your level of participation, so hoping for a great turnout at the start of the year.

Here’s our agenda:

1. Cool new Bing experiences that we’ve recently released and opportunities to delight fans

2. Engagement opportunities: Upcoming features that you can try out before anyone else gets them

3. Bing Product Demos and new features planned
        a. We will have demos of new or not-yet-released Bing features, and would love to get your feedback, especially about a feature that many of you have requested in the past

Join Skype Meeting https://meet.lync.com/microsoft/melroyds/DSGFCZPM

Join by Phone (will not be able to see the presentation)
        Toll-free number: +1 (866) 641-7188
        Find a local number use this link https://webpooldm20m03.infra.lync.com/Dialin/

Conference ID: 618400

Hope to see as many of you as possible. Please comment if you plan to attend or send email to binglistens@microsoft.com

Hey everyone

Announcing the next two cities on the Bing Fans Listening Tour: Atlanta (October 21) and Houston (October 22nd).
        We’d like to invite you to an evening with the Bing team who will be visiting from Seattle. It’s a unique opportunity to socialize, enjoy some snacks and beverages, and provide feedback/suggestions on our future product plans.

So if you live in/near either of these cities and can attend, we'd love to see you. Feel free to bring along a guest who also uses Bing (use the registration links below to RSVP yourself and your guest). Or if you live nearby and want to drive up from another location, we'd be thrilled to meet you in person.

Please share this with other Bing Fans in Atlanta (https://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/EventDetail.aspx…) and Houston (https://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/EventDetail.aspx…)

Thanks

Melroy

• Tammie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I very much love this idea!!! Lots of sites use the users to help form/shape their platforms.

Ideas: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base