Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Give us back the option to earn 30 PC points per day at gold! :)

I've used Bing for a few years now with varying frequency. However, recently you have reduced it to 15 PC points a day which makes it more difficult to add up points and redeem for a reward of our choosing. With only 15 I think many of those who use search engines based upon points/rewards may choose to switch over to alternatives more often. I realize this may not be feasible and do LOVE the option for mobile points. I hope you can reconsider allowing 30 PC points again, even if it's part of a "Platinum" tier or something.

816 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback, we are currently looking at adding achievements and levels which will include more give aways like the ones you mention. We don’t have an ETA for this feature yet but will keep this site updated.

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Winson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go back to 30 credits for searches when Gold Status. Make rewards cheaper by a little like 25-50 credits less.
        -thanks

• Marylou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think It would be great if Microsoft and you got together as I have 29 points there and already over 100 on Bing. Why are they not same and I am loosing points unless I have to find bing when you should be my home page. but hit tab and your not

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ALL BING REPLIES are BS. They do not care one bit about the "user". They NOT ONLY DID NOT bring back the 30 pc, they lowered some accts to 5 pc points and just today, they have increased the reward costs for some users too.

They violate the law by doing this... not treating everyone equally.

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT IS IN THE WORKS.

• superflan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bing Rewards should have a new level of member. As most reward programs. they should have a "Platinum" level. For example, the Marriott Hotel Membership has a Platinum Level.

"We don’t have an ETA for this feature yet"
        What I don't get is if you don't have an "ETA" for this feature then how did the 30 points thing take place in the first place? Just bring the 30 points back... Please.

When I first signed up for Bing rewards you use to give gold n members up to 30 credits of searches per day and then you changed it to 15.....you should put it back to 30 like it use to be

• Nancy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. I have been a loyal Bing searcher and was dropped from 30 points to 15 about 6 months ago. When I contacted Bing about this, I got a rather snooty response - something like "too bad - get over it". (Well not exactly that, but that's how it made me feel!) Last week, I got two days where I was back up to 30 points a day and then they took it away again. It's disappointing. I continue to search daily on Bing and refer others, but it would be nice to be rewarded for loyalty.

I agree, bring back the 30 points per day. I've been a Gold user every day for years and one day I woke up to find I'd been dropped to 15 with no notice or explanation. I wrote to Bing and got no reply. Two days later I got an email from Bing wanting me to rate their customer service. Shame on you Bing Things!!! Put our limit back to 30 please.

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I couldn't agree more with this. This is my number one peeve right now.

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base