What are your ideas to improve Bing?

More prizes for less reward points.

Yes! I glad you asked me.. I'm a Gold Member. I would like to see more prizes for less points (a lot of them!). Also, more weekly prize drawings vs. monthly drawings. Finally, I would welcome a prize program where a person can win prizes instantly while they are searching for information. In other words, if I'm searching on BING, a pop-up window could instantly appear telling me that I'm a "Instant Prize Winner on BING"!! (This would include cash, prizes, gift cards, trips, etc.). Oh Boy, more people would do more searches on BING, if there were instant prizes to be won "every hour or two". Your search rate would go through the window (get my point). Thanks,

938 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pat shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback, we are currently looking at adding more levels and achievements which could be used for extra discounts. We are also working on more instant win games :) We don’t have an ETA for this feature yet but will keep this site updated.

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kelly E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still have not seen a reason why the airmiles/travel points are not coming back. I shared Bing with many friends, because of that reason and they all have left, because it has not came back. I feel like I am earning useless points.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bing prizes are not worth switching from Google. I'd use it a lot more if they had actual prizes I could use. Bing used to have good ones now they are all dumb.

• AG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There used to be great rewards like amazon and resturant gift cards. A free MS movie doesn't do it. I'll go back to Google and Yahoo. If I don't get a perk, I might as well use the system I'm familar with

• Sheila Sarna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that the amount of points to reach a goal is to far out of reach. I believe that I would be more apt. to log on if I felt I was gaining towards my goal was more attainable. Thanks for asking!

• Billy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For gold members, at the end of each month they get a loyalty bonus of 5-10% what they earned throughout the month

• J. W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mark down rewards with special deals. Consider one-time only 50% off sales, daily markdown specials., or give bigger discounts to Gold level members.

• Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How bout 15% off Bing Rewards for loyal gold members ( 6 month to a year constant gold)

• Mohammed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would suggest you people, to give bing members with gold members more than 10% discount on bing rewards

Why am I showing up as Anonymous? I've been a member for several years - maybe even since day one!

Personally, I would not be interested in big prizes because it limits the number of prizes that can be given out. I would rather the prizes be reward points which would help every winner toward their reward goal - whatever it may be.

• bearsun704 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The items/rewards most interesting are requiring high numbers of credits. values. Would love to earn points faster with small to medium value.

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a Gold Member to use Bing as my number one search engine, it would be nice to earn more for less.

• Pat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for listening to US! Instant win games will work. More searches and more prizes will do it. A win-win for all of us.

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base