What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Rewards to be less costly.

I want the rewards to be less costly and more up about the Gift cards besides $5 for the game stop card, and also the rixty card why can't you guys make it $10 I like bing very much but i don't like the cheapness in you guys at least make the discount alittle more BIGGER!.

848 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback, we are currently looking at adding more levels and achievements which could be used for extra discounts on certain gift cards. We don’t have an ETA for this feature yet but will keep this site updated.

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • My Name commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You don't need $10 cards. You can use two $5 ones. I've redeemed up to ten at a time.

• Rachel Bross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't make the points double than the $5 ones. This will discourage people from using Bing more to get the $10 gift cards.

• Lakeesha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The 1300 is seemingly impossible because my computer doesn't want to reinstall the Microsoft edge but I search every day. Also I do not like I am unable to earn the unusual points because I have reached my monthly limit. Please make goals ones can reach.

• junior best commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my idea u add gaxaly app and play store moneyand apple game and ritunes carld and ps4 for plus code and ds3d code and will u carld code

• Pam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So funny not funny, but yes, sad, that people are complaining about "cheapness" when the items referenced are FREE. Come on, folks, get a clue. Bing is generous. Dial down that sense of entitlement and be grateful.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A $5 gift card for a few weeks of using Bing is kind of silly. For nearly 1000 points, the rewards need to be more significant.

• Byron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone wants this, Microsoft, maybe if you guys were like Nintendo and listened to the fans this wouldn't be happening

• TBA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So yes I do understand your marketing here by getting people hooked on the sheer belief that I'd they keep on using bing free stuff will keep on coming. The scratchers and the sweepstakes are very smart and practical because the price is so low you can spend all your points on be day then in weeks time have enough to spent them again, that is a good feeling by the way. Though for the more "insured" prizes you stack the points up to number that may take months of searches. Sirs and ladies I do understand were you are coming at here with the high rewards prices but let's face it not everyone is gonna spent 2-3 hours a day on bing searching some stuff up to get point even though they may truly want the prize ahead. So all I ask is don't make us your search bar slaves and let in on the admin life with either some faster points racking or lower prize needs or totally ignore the cries of melted internet searching mind that hope for freedom form the never ending cycle of "Type, Enter, Scroll, repeat". Anyway happy New Years Bing!!

• Kevin Chen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is rixty removed from bing rewards please get it back on i am begging you!!!!!!!please answer

• Andres commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was disappointed to see the cost of $5 rewards for Amazon and Gamestop go up to 625 from 475! I understand things change but it would have been nice to get some notice so we could cash out rewards that were banked before the cost went up.

• M. L. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please lower the points for all of the Bing Rewards as well as making points rewards available (ie: 6-month free of Office 365 Personal? )

• Jill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It takes so long to get the points needed for anything and the reward is to small. Feel like giving up halfway in the process. Need to up the reward and offer more points.

• Joseph Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel like I would be more apt to use Bing search so much more if you didn't have to get so many credits to get what you want. Like if you only use searches then it would be 699 searches for only one month of xbox live which then you would have to get yet another 699 searches when that ends.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea is to stop upping the amount of search's to get monthly points. I have not once made that goal. What is the POINT !

← Previous 1

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base