Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Make more variety of Bing Rewards

I think it wouldbe nice to have more options for Bing Rewards. maybe even a cash back option, something to set as a goal that everyone would be able to take advantage of. Maybe you could even use a catchy slogan like, "Search Bing and get Cha Ching"!

254 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kathy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

Thanks for submitting the idea. We are always looking to add more gift cards in our redemption center. We cant say the exact rewards we will be adding but please look out for new additions every month :)

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Simar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Think This Can Help Us!!! We Can Upgrade Our Computer
        And Bing Gets More Searches And More Likes

• chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if your a member or not of runescape.And if you have a free member ship but what to get one for 2,500 bing points you can get a member ship.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have more rewards, like starbucks and amazon gift cards like there used to be. It would be nice to see rewards that more of us would actually use.

• robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

during the course of this year a whole lot of gift card have been removed from the redemption center. I noticed fandango will be gone on Saturday. my thought was if bing is taking out gift cards are they being replaced with better ones.

You need to have more reward offers. It would be nice to see some that are geared more towards women. I'd like to see Sephora come back. Also, it would be nice to see larger $ amounts like $10,$15 & $20. In addition, a retailer like Target or something like it would be nice where you can get A to Z w/o the wait and shipping fees of Amazon.

Just a side note.... I was going to redeem my reward points tonight but there was nothing worth getting. Instead I'm writing this post.

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to redeem Tango or Swagbucks cards for Bass Pro Shops Gift Cards. I would like an option that I can use for outdoor sports. I would be happy to see a card for a store like BPS, Cabela's or Tacklewarehouse.com, but you could appeal to a greater number of users with a card that had more options, like Tango or SB. An ebay.com card would also be appealing. I realize you offer an Amazon card, but some items can be difficult to find on Amazon, or shipping charges on multiple small items can reach outrageous amounts.

• Anonymously commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know Xbox and Nintendo are different game companies, but I don't dealing with GameStop.

• Nick Buttrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It'd be awesome to get gift cards from other places then what there is. Like Nintendo eShop gift cards or Steam gift cards and stuff like that.

• Brandon Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, I posted something similar. I won't even click a Earn and Explore link if it is something dull.

I either pick MSN videos or quizzes.

• Jason Dusich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Most of the links point to top 40 music, celebrity news, light news, and other pop culture. I'd love to see more variety, so that the rewards links are useful to me and not just a way to get my daily points.

• Deidre commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think more prizes could be added to Bing rewards. Maybe some more gift cards, more x box games or accessories.

You discontinued the Sunoco gas card reward system shortly after I got into it and it was a very good reward to not have to pay for gasoline

• Kris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Macy's & Amazon are practically the only non-gaming/computer oriented options. Maybe add stores like Best Buy, Lowes, Trader Joe's, etc.

• melanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there are just not enough option choices...I would like to see more cards for the places we go...it would be nice to have gift cards to more than just burger king and Sephora- 2 places I don't shop at--how about major restaurants

• Melissa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back REAL prizes, like the photo books and canvases. Items/products that can be purchased with the points we are earning.
        Actual Magazine subscriptions would also be awesome. (not only digitial, though those work as well)
        Maybe a monthly subscription box with goodies for a certain number of points as well. Actual apps and games for points etc.
        Also more subscriptions to channels, maybe even for a 6 months or a full year for enough points. Screambox, sling, etc.

← Previous 1

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base