Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Unlimited bing points to earn.

I'd like the option to earn more points to redeem more items. Please support this to get more points to get more items. Unlimited would be awesome and I'm sure Bing would be used a bunch more.

2,411 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Estella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its all there for you and easy for everyone to use great its nice faster to use looks good to

• Jonathan Mayer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The system would be too easy to game if they did unlimited points. It's not going to happen. I love 'free' stuff as much as anyone else, but it has to be mutually beneficially.

• Gareth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Terrible idea. Someone will just write a program that searches bing constantly and they'll fleece bing/Microsoft for free stuff. I mean we're getting paid to use a search engine. I'm not complaining, pays me better than google ever did!

• AFaith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agreed, to limit flooding you can always put a cap on amount of entries per sweepstake, either per day or per event

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unlimited , more different ways too like videos to watch , trivia , mobile and streaks for using .

• Sonny B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love bing rewards since it keeps adding more points and also its a good entertainment for me.....

• DD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back airline and hotel loyalty rewards. Sometimes my Bing points was the difference between "can" and "can't" make that trip

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why don't you simply increase the amount of points you can earn per day?

• Luke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do think this would be great, but it may never happen, at least they can let me get 15 credits instead of 5..

They have NO INTENTION of ever doing this. Don't listen to their BS "UNDER REVIEW" post. It's just to keep people searching. This will NEVER happen.

• paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iam looking for more ways to earn credits. Some of rewards are to high.

i agree i just started this . It seems very cool but the price it costs to redeem something is to much. Prices sould be lower.

• Dwayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Earning Bing Points Takes Time And its even more time consuming when u can only take 30-40(of doubled points)so I suggest taking of limit to make us search unlimited

• AlyMar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can actually earn unlimited rewards points if you know where to get those points. Just be pay attention all the time. You might see some "legit ads" where you can get high point. When I say legit it means it is recognize by Bing Rewards, so you better ask cs first before you take advantage of an offer or ad.

← Previous 1

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base