What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Please add dedicated shopping category!

Like google has shopping that's would be the only missing features Bing has is shopping instead going to amazon only one could find better prices through Bing shopping from all websites instead of going to google shopping! Thanks people please vote up this would vastly improve bings usage and usability also wed probably get awesome prices in Cortana search and a cool shopping app from ms I they make one :)

425 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Isaiah Gonzalez shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bing could compile lists of items for sale around the internet in a much easier interface to navigate, with more results, than google! Please ;)

I WANT BING! Shopping!! Even if it's just a Spatula City Store, or Circuit City! hehe! =)

I LIKE BING SO MUCH, I did use Google, but i've been with microsoft for 23 years at 35 years old. I would like to see Bing! Shopping!

• Eric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do a lot of comparative shopping and this would greatly increase my use of Bing over its competitors. I often have to use other search engines assist me with my shopping

• Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add a button that you can search for products and bing finds you the best price on the internet and locally. Then allow you to select those products and represent it in a product compare option.

• Lindsey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is one problem with this feature, the image has a shopping icon but you cant see what site you are going to until it is to late and there are no prices listed directly on bing. I would rather the images section and shopping be separate because of this confusion. But great idea! :)

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whose brilliant idea was it to integrate shopping into images? That's like putting a grocery store inside an airport, they don't go together at all, it's incredibly inconvenient, IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I'm currently trying to purchase a nice bottle of Dalmore. I Google the word "Dalmore" and on the right side of the screen I have 8 options to instantly purchase, along with a link to "Shop for dalmore on Google" that leads right to Google Shopping. When I do a Bing search for the word "Dalmore", not only is there not a single link to Bing Shopping, not a single option to instantly purchase a bottle of Dalmore, but THE FIRST RESULT IS FOR GLENMORANGIE SINGLE MALT! It's almost like you guys are trying to drive users away...is this like a Producers thing, you make more money with a flop than a hit?

Seriously! I just spent hundreds of dollars through searching and "shopping" with Google and need to spend more as I am rebuilding a jet-boat and the motor. Why in God's name would you NOT have this same feature that we all know helps, works, is awesome ( add your own adjective here) useful, whatever! Yeah, this is my love/hate relationship I have with Microsoft! This is the same problem with the Microsoft phone and not having a unified device like Apple! Listening, no your not. I could run this company..., correction, anyone could run this company better!

• Keith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bing should have a shopping search that returns the lowest prices on the web

• Steven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the only thing I still am forced to return to Google to accomplish. I love being able to search for products across multiple sites on the Internet from one unbiased source to make sure I get the best deal.

Ideas: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base