What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Make Bing rewards available to more countries.

As I say to the title, enable the bing rewards to more countries. I live in UK and Bing Rewards are not available here.

2,331 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nick Moutafis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

151 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dipak Hussain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If they don't provide rewards in India, who needs to use bing search?

Here GOOGLE is the king.....

Products and services (in India) from GOOGLE and APPLE are wow 😲

Products of MS in India are OK 👌 👍.... Services from MS in India ------LOL 😁

• Dipak Hussain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LOL 😁. I don't know why most of the comments are based on arguments on India 😂

Listen 👂 guys, MS will never do anything for India 😂

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back bing rewards to India , cuz most people here search on it as the the population in here is very big

• Rana Naskar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make rewards available to India, people in other countries like U.S have a very small population than India, but its not available in India.

It was made available in India for sometime and then discontinued. Why? Its a huge use case scenario for people to get rewards while they search. Please bring back bing rewards to Indian region again.

I dont understand windows.They are making stupid commersials to embarees iphone but noo they dont have the time to expand bing rewards to europe(croatia).Now im going back to mac pro air and a apple tablet.Not stupid surface pro and a computer with windows 10.And cmon 1500$dollars for a surface pro tablet....I woud rather buy a mac and have a realll tablet.They have all day and they spend it on anoying iphone.Cmon do something worf like expaniding to europe.The iphone is trying hard and they care about what people say.You just sit and make fun of people and iphone....if trump saw this he woud destroy microsoft&windows.The U.S. goverment will hear about this

yeah I think bing would be used more if you would expand the bing rewards to Europe and Austaralia

• Kevin Peter Løffgren Johansen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you can make Lumia rewards globally, how difficult can it be to do the same for Bing/Microsoft rewards?

Very much so, it appears, as I cannot even VOTE for this issue after signing in...
        Since the launch of Windows 10, I actually use Edge as standard browser; yes I have Firefox and Chrome installed, but as FALL-BACK options.
        Seriously Microsoft, show some respect to the people who generate revenue for you every single day.

Lumia 950 XL owner, and grateful for the Lumia offers, and also C# / .NET developer professionally

• Shenesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make Microsoft Rewards available in Asian countries, make equality. most of the world population living in Asian countries. and it might be a greater opportunity to gain more customers...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base