What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Fun and Games? No, Bing Create and Play!

Review it!

I got it! I know what could make Bing attractive and even more different and unique! Google is known for YouTube, Bing can be known for programming. HEAR ME OUT: Imagine one seeing a card/tile like one does for "My updates" but this card is for a gaming/developer/social area! This idea came to me after visiting Microsoft's Virtual Academy and doing Flatverse with Touch Develop.

Think Roblox/Twitter and, or G+. I never really delved into coding until I started playing Roblox, still, I barely went into coding but it definitely expanded my mental capacity. My awareness expanded. Google has YouTube. Bing can be known as search engine that brought millions and millions of people to coding. Imagine someone new -or not new- stumbling upon a card/tile on Bing's homepage and it leads to a Roblox like site. They will just play games (games by ordinary creators) like I did AT FIRST... BUT THEN... they will discover that they too can create games. This will lead future generations to be CREATORS. So it will be a gaming/developer/social site. Creators could end up making money like many do on Roblox. Thus, being like YouTube but a different creator medium.

This idea to push and open people to coding by having a tile on the homepage is an idea that if done correctly can reap massive benefits for Bing. Before I tried to give feedback for just a social media card/site, but this idea is a thousand fold better. Won't have the pains of Facebook or YouTube. It would be too game focused and the groups/communities would be too localized.

This is the early vision of my idea, I have a fuzzy Roblox/Twitter/G+ image in my head. It will need further fleshing out.

IF you won't do this - and I think you should! - then put Microsoft's Virtual Academy in Bing's: Fun and Games. At least try to create some creators.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brandon Thompson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brandon Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Won't have the pains of Facebook or YouTube." +Twitter. No pressure from government since it's more game focused, whereas, if you went with pure social aspect that i pitched multiple times you would NOT have to worry about fake news 'n' other sheeeeit down the road.

• Brandon Thompson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

By the way, if Touch Develop had a card/tile on the homepage of Bing I bet it would have way more traction. Bing's homepage has the ability to launch things, but it just does not know it yet. How exciting would it be if Bing played a role in creating future creators?

Ideas: General

Feedback and Knowledge Base