Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Homepage gallery still missing

Is the Homepage Gallery coming back? It was one of the best features of Bing! Pease bring it back or provide an alternative where I can filter by location where the picture was taken!

150 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John Wynn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BSLugnut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any plans on brining back the Homepage Gallery?
        We truly enjoyed this page and miss it!

• TODD CARTWRIGHT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

real don't under stand why do I go on Line doing serving & get paid for and it been 2011 that year when I pose get paid for to get start and I Look up on Line and telling me how much I did and you guys ask for my address and I haven see my money for work on Line . MY ? WHERE IS MY CHECK I WANTED TO GET PAID TO WORK WITH YOU AND I WILL NOT KEEP GOING ON LINE WITH OUT MY MONEY SO ALL THIS TIME BACK 2011 WITH MY CHECK SO PLEASE SOME ONE OWN ME A LOTS OF MONEY OR I WILL SUE YOU FOR MY MONEY THAT WAS NOT HERE SO YOU PLEASE BETTER START THINK A BOUT IT. MY NAME TODD CARTWRIGHT MY HOME PHONE 1 (269) 459-6428 think you.

• Ellie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the homepage gallery. It was the main reason I used Bing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the Gallery. My favorite part of beginning the work day was to update my photo each morning using the Bing Gallery. Thank you!

Please bring back the Gallery! This is one of the best features of your website!

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the Bing Gallery archive! Being able to use those beautiful photos to brighten my desk at work was one of those little things that made life better!! :)

I've always liked this feature and don't understand why it was discontinued. Finding good wallpaper sites is hard.

Ideas: Images

Feedback and Knowledge Base