Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Bring back Bing Homepage Gallery.

I've relied on the Bing Homepage Archive to download images for my desktop. This is no longer available, and I miss it.

3,201 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Spacecomber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

263 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure why this site would have to be taken down by Microsoft? Too costly to maintain?!? I'm sure there is lower hanging fruit that no one would notice. The consumer segment at Microsoft just seems to be getting abandoned. Why would I continue to invest in a platform that has abandoned a unique mobile experience in Windows Phone and it's various incarnations, music (Groove) and the (at least) website archive of Bing wallpapers? Who wants to risk investing in e-books, or movies or any other consumer focused product at Microsoft if the track record for these other ventures shows a cut and run mentality. If the daily Bing image itself goes away, consider the overall Bing platform gone too as there would be nothing to uniquely differentiate the experience. Please prove us wrong Microsoft! Not all your customers have their heads in the 'clouds'.

• jk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the bing gallery,it gives me a good mood everyday.please dont cancel this!!!!

Bring back Bing Homepage Archive! Windows operating system is getting worse and worse. Bring back the bing homepage stuff or lose a Microsoft subscriber!

My daily inspiration for desktop and mobile, don't ruin my creativity inspiration.

I really loved the daily bing wallpapers. Because it shows the real life images that happen around the world without any filters. I love it more than any normal daily wallpaper changer. Please dont remove it.

So sad, please reconsider! And you have the best photography and it is often a matter of interest when I show it to others also!

• Varun Sharda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bing wallpapers were the only ones which were reliable...... I.e i would download any wallpaper and it used to be great. You just need proper promotion and a bing wallpaper's app if you could!

• Purshotham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need it. Its such an amazing platform like no other soothing users experience and stress management by seeing a single wallpaper. Please be alive.

• Deepak Gupta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I and my whole family love to boast about daily wallpaper changes by Bing.. Don't close it..

• Duy Tân commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anh của Bing rất rất tuyệt, nó có tính chất nghệ thuật, có hồn trong các bức ảnh. Don't stop Bing Daily !!!!

Ideas: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base