Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Bring back Bing Homepage Gallery.

I've relied on the Bing Homepage Archive to download images for my desktop. This is no longer available, and I miss it.

3,201 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Spacecomber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

263 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steven Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring Back the Bling to Bing! As mentioned by so many of my fellow perusers of photos - these images were a highlight of my day. The happiness they instilled was good for the entire family. So the impact is much greater than the few folks here who have taken the time to comment. Each of us represents many lives that were influenced for the good of humanity by these simple pictures.

• Melroy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there is some confusion with the comments below. The Original posting was about the Homepage Gallery, which is different than the daily Homepage image.
        The daily Homepage Image is not going away, and is still there on bing.com. What has gone away is the gallery to see past images. So wanted to clarify that...

• Gretchen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Keep these!!! This has become one of the things I look forward to every morning! The photographs are spectacular and learning about the when and wheres are interesting. Better yet, for what silly reason would you have for getting rid of these?

• Vincent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its sad to end a captured moment of the world which enlighten us, giving such beauty for our eyes to feast and our heart to pressure at.

• JF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring it back! Do not destroy a good thing! Thanks!

Ideas: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base