Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Bring back Bing Homepage Gallery.

I've relied on the Bing Homepage Archive to download images for my desktop. This is no longer available, and I miss it.

3,199 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Spacecomber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

263 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • shyam punia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

those everyday beautiful stunning everyday were used in lock screen,browser& sometimes even on home screen & they looked stunning. Please don't stop this amazing job!!

• Jason Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the Bing homepage gallery. I love seeing the pictures from it everyday and learning about the locations pictured.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the Bing gallery. Everyday after starting my computer and subsequently on my mobile I always looked forward to viewing the immaculately curated images. It was refreshing to get those images and also have all those images available at a later date. Why would you cease this great feature to retrieve archival images?

• Supercomputing Surgeon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Microsoft, bring back the Bing Gallery please, otherwise I sell this f**g new $1800 Windows 10 machine and buy a MacBook Pro !!!!!
        Do you understand, I am able to buy an awfull MacBook Pro !!!! Your only alternative is to bring it back !

Why would you even delete it? It's one of the great things that makes Bing so cool compared to other engines!

• Michele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've relied on the Bing Homepage Archive to download images for my desktop. This is no longer available, and I miss it.

I enjoyed your pictures, and downloaded them as Wallpapers-
        to brighten up my day, I shall miss them and will have to look at other places.
        Please continue with the Bing Homepage Gallery.
        Thanks

• Sherice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the Bing Homepage Gallery! The wallpapers are beautiful! Why get rid of this feature... Why Microsoft.....smh

• Heike Siegmund commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It was so nice to use this pictures a background images!
        I miss it so mutch and want to have it back!!!!

Bring back the gallery! I don't understand Microsoft; every good thing they do they cancel. It's like they hate consumers and only want business customers.

Ideas: Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base