What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Bring back Bing Homepage Gallery.

I've relied on the Bing Homepage Archive to download images for my desktop. This is no longer available, and I miss it.

3,166 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Spacecomber shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

258 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BSLugnut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are there any plans on brining back the Homepage Gallery?
        We truly enjoyed this page and miss it!

• Jacob Ferns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am highly dissatisfied with this move by Bing/Microsoft. I too used this site to find images for personal and liturgical use. I'm really counting on them to bring it back

• Joe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow...I cant believe you got rid of the homepage gallery...what would possess you to do such a thing.. I download the ones I like almost always on a daily basis at work...but when I have 10-12 days off as I do every year between Christmas and new years, or go on vacation, I knew I could rely on the hompage gallery to get me up to speed on the images I missed out on during that time...that was until today when I tried to access the Homepage Gallery and it was GONE, redirected back to the normal Bing homepage....BRING BACK THE HOMEPAGE GALLERY!!!!!!

• S Ming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really miss this feature. I know you can get the images day by day, but I can't always remember to get them each day, or I forget which ones I've collected. Having the gallery to look through was really nice. A great place just to browse fantastic images.

• Jane Phaser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Bing Homepage Gallery was more than just a way to get amazing backgrounds for my computer. It was a way for me to get inspiration for my artwork, and provided calming images to help me relax after a mind-numbing day at the office. It would mean the world to me if Bing would bring back the homepage gallery.

• Ellie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the Bing Homepage gallery. It was the main reason I used Bing.

• Alston E. Newball commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Para mi es importante tener una imagen de cualquier parte del mundo. Se piensa en enfoques diversos del universo y el mundo... Excelente trabajo fotográfico del equipo Bing..

← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13

Ideas: Bing Predicts

Feedback and Knowledge Base