What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Amazon Gift Cards Missing Again

I've read through some of the votes and I see the same 2 responses from Bing; (A) the gift card should be there now, if not sorry for the delay. Or (B) We are adding new rewards daily check back to see what's available! Until then check out X,Y, and C. I would just like to suggest that the Reward store show ALL rewards, rather they are available or not, and give user the option to still pick one as a goal or save it as a wish list item so that when it becomes available again they can redeem it. To a new member this would be encouraging to them to make the switch since Google doesn't offer a rewards program like this. All the reviews say that you can earn a $5 gift card to Amazon, Hulu, Starbucks, ect; but none of these are available to redeem. This might make some members decide not to continue especially if the rewards aren't changing as often as Bing makes it sound. By showing ALL rewards the user can see them and set one as a goal and save some for later when they become available again. For example: I am a new member and was looking mainly to earn points to redeem an Amazon gift card throughout the year. But now I don't see a reason to stay as none of the rewards are what I want. I would even take a Starbucks gift card to set as my first goal. But the only rewards are submissions to drawings or sweepstakes, which I'm not guaranteed to win, Xbox gift cards, a system I don't even own, and store gift cards, but I'm not looking to buy apps. This is the main reason why I'm posting this Vote suggestion. Earing points aren't hard so I don't want to leave but I don't see a real reason to stay with Bing. If I could see ALL possible rewards and save which ones I want to work for, I would stay no question and faithfully use Bing everyday. I would also like to suggest that for the ones that aren't available yet that Bing would try to bring them back in a timely fashion as people would feel discouraged if the Gift Cards is unavailable for 2 months or more.

96 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gloria shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My husband gets to buy Amazon Gift cards with his points but I don’t? You can’t use the excuse of “Regional differences,” we live in the same house!

Ideas: Local

Feedback and Knowledge Base