What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Let all the accounts have the Amazon and Starbucks gift cards. I signed up to bing because family members that live near me get them.

Amazon Card

306 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Yoga commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My friend can redeem Amazon gift cards but not me. Not fair.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My daughter and myself both have bing accounts and we live in the same house. She can redeem for amazon cards and I cannot. I am pretty sure we are in the same region.

I agree with all of you, i attempted to get a Gamestop, Amazon and Best Buy gift card but they were unavailable to me.. my friends 2 weeks ago just redeemed a 5 dollar Gamestop card! i thought it was a bug or something.

• ChrisTyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree the Amazon and Starbucks cards should be available to all. I have both available but my wife does not. The selection of who can have them and who cannot is weird. I think fewer and fewer people are using Bing due to this.

• Zach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I created a new Microsoft Rewards account so I would not be using my work email address any longer. Now I cannot see Amazon Gift Cards. It's the only reason I use Bing. Please fix this!

I agree completely. My husband and family have a lot of options available for redemption. The only thing I ever get is sweepstakes and donations. No other redemptions except for an occasional redemption for xbox which I cannot use because we do not have the system. Been a loyal user for many years but they are about to lose another one. I have no problem taking my business and ad revenue elsewhere if this bias continues.

• Megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. It is extremely unfair that different rewards are available to different people.

• James U commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be amazing. Microsoft Rewards is one of the few non-scam reward sites out there, yet it has very limited selection compared to others. I would certainly use Bing for years if it meant I could get Amazon gift cards.

Ideas: Education

Feedback and Knowledge Base