Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Offer gift cards to everybody because it isn't fair how only some people can redeem them.

My friend can still redeem Starbucks/Amazon gift cards and it is not fair how other people can't. I understand how those offers were available for a certain period of time. However, that time has ended (which is why most other people cannot redeem them), so I don't understand why those people can still redeem those gift cards. If Microsoft keeps up this "double standard" allowing only some people to redeem the gift cards, people will have a bad impression on Bing (as I do right now). I am not happy with Bing/Microsoft because of this. It is not fair at all. I've seen comments from the Bing admins saying that offers are updated. However, those comments were made almost exactly 1 whole year ago, and those gift cards still aren't available. Even if Starbucks gift cards aren't offered, please offer other gift cards (such as Dunkin Donuts or Visa gift cards). My friends who currently can redeem the Starbucks/Amazon gift cards have told me that they do not use Bing often. However, the people that actually do use Bing often are not offered these gift cards, which is unfair.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Su shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminAdmin3 (Admin, Bing) responded  · 

We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding more options, too, so check your redeem page often!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...

Ideas: Rewards