What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Amazon gift card Vanished???

Hi there, I have been a member for a long time, and I have waited patiently for 6 months for the amazon gift card to return to my rewards page, just like Microsoft said "just wait, it will come back every now and again" and still nothing. Can I please have it back, even if only for a few days? This is really starting to discourage me from bing and Microsoft in general, please, when you promise your customers and users something at least keep true to your promise

62 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Chase shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

We continually update our offers and rewards, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. Members who joined the program before September 2016 should find select gift cards such as Amazon in their redeem page. If you joined before September 2016 and your gift card selection is in error, please contact our member support team here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

We’re always adding new redemption options so check your redeem page often. Thanks for being a Microsoft Rewards member, and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stupid me -- I referred my 85 yr. old Dad to Bing. The only thing he's been offered are sweepstakes, donations, video game cards, or microsoft store card -- He would absolutely never use these. It has taken almost a year for him to finally be offered a Walmart card. He refuses to shop there ever since a manager and an employee stole his identity and committed bank and credit card fraud.

• MZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wait, what? It sounds like gift cards are only for people who were grandfathered in??? Then why would they expected anyone to sign up for the Rewards plan? I signed up recently, have never seen gift cards as an option, and I guess now I know why. Done wasting my time, I guess.

• Nathen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If there's so many complaints about his on countless threads of BingListens, then why isn't it getting resolved? It's called Bing Listens for a reason.... but they're not listening. It's been a year or so and this still isn't solved? Come on Bing.

• sj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am not seeing amazon gift card under my redemption option. Please reinstate it

• Katy W. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back Amazon/other gift cards for everyone! I've waited almost a year & my options are still reduced to only Microsoft & movie rentals. Everyone else I know has a variety of options on which to redeem their points.

• Carolyn M. Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have THOUSANDS of points and want to redeem them on Amazon. Please return the amazon gift card to the Bing rewards page.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They don't care. They continue to push **** that nobody wants and refuse to give an honest answer as to why the gift cards are gone. What a bunch of **** tips

• Delith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure why it was taken away from my account, but I used to have the option to get Amazon Reward cards. In fact, I even purchased 4 or 5 of them in the time I have been using Bing rewards (I use Bing every day). I don't understand why they are no longer an option. Can I have them back please!?

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base