What are your ideas to improve Bing?

I have never seen amazon gift card. I prefer it for my redeeming.

621 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    li shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

61 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My thoughts exactly, everyone who commented. I really would like to see amazon cards on my redeemable options.

• Felix Zhan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I completely agree. The gift card was pretty much all of what I wanted, not the sweepstakes.

• Megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree with this wholeheartedly. It is extremely unfair that Bing is offering different rewards for some users. Either offer the same rewards to all of your users or don't bother at all.

• Marylou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am truly amazed as this was the only card I recd and was rewarded. !! Cannot imagine no one receiving this ..Never , have i had a issue from not receiving these wonderful rewards. Hope all works for you as this has worked for me . Just looked and i do love to use for contests but since 2015 there are 12 Amazon, 5 Walmart and rest are contest entries ,games. Love this place.

• Andrea commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't usually use Bing because there is no rewards that I can actually use. The only reason for me to switch from Google to Bing would be an incentive like the Amazon Gift Card. The only reason I signed up was because my co-workers have that option and we search a lot. Would love to see it available for more people.

• Logan Hang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft can remove any other card, but please, PLEASE don't ever remove the amazon giftcards, I only use Microsoft rewards cause of the amazon cards. While I still have my amazon cards recently a friend of mine which I recommended to Microsoft rewards didn't have any amazon giftcards on their dashboard and were confused. If you were to remove the amazon giftcards, almost all of the bing users would disappear. So it would be logical to not remove the amazon giftcards unless you plan to have bing die out from competitors like google.

• James U commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do add them. I have little use for the Microsoft store without a PC, Xbox, or Windows phone. Use of Bing would increase tenfold with the availability of Amazon Rewards

• jgao9427 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same here, the amazon gift is the sole reason I signed up. If that isn't available anymore then I have no reason to continue using bing or Microsoft rewards.

• Jose Santiago commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the idea of bing rewards and I started using it ever since last year because my friends where getting amazon gift cards. I thought it was just a glitch that would get fixed but its been almost a year and I still don't see amazon gift card on my redeem page please fix this

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding my voice to the call for the return of Amazon gift cards.

I used to have Amazon Gift Card in account and setted a goal. Then it was gone. Many months later, I am still waiting.

I won't do anymore Bing search until you add Amazon Gift Card back to my account.

Thank you very much.

This site is called "Bing Listens." It should be called "Bing Listens, But Doesn't Act." I think the only way we're going to see an Amazon gift card is if Amazon buys Microsoft. Which, at the rate both of these companies are going, that could very well happen.

• Kevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like to be able to redeem my points for amazon gift cards. Without that option there really is no reason for me to continue using this as opposed to the easier to access google chrome engine.

← Previous 1 3

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base