Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Microsoft Reward is a FRAUD

I don't know where on here to post complaints. Microsoft Rewards is a FRAUD. During the black Friday to cyber Monday weekend the Shop and earn was "Earn 30 points for every $1 spent at the Windows and Microsoft stores." They are not honoring their offer. I did open a support case but the worthless support keeps saying it is for the Windows store only when it clearly for both. I bought a Surface Book and a laptop and didn't get any points from the purchase. The liar at support claims I did get the 1 point per $1 but that is a lie also. It still to this day shows my point as 0 of 20000. I spent about $2700 on the order but the FRAUD means Microsoft is dishonest to the customers.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lyle B shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

The promotion in question was only available to select members during the month of November and applied to purchases made in the Windows Store. However, you still should have received 1 point per $1 spent for your Microsoft Store purchases. We checked your account and your points were deposited on 11/28. Unfortunately, points from Microsoft Store purchases aren’t displayed in your Rewards page counter at this time. We’re working on that, as well as new ways to track the points you’ve earned for Microsoft purchases. Apologies for the confusion, and thanks so much for your purchase!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I gave up on this **** that basically just benefits Microsoft for using their services like Bing. Used to be you had more third party stuff to win, now Microsoft has bumped up the required points just to apply to more Microsoft stuff. Just a gimmick that I finally got tired of having to deal with Bing just for worthless points. Google search so much better and who cares about points. Make your search engine better Microsoft rather then bribing people to use it with ****** points.

• Angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is correct. Bonus points do not get added to your account. Regular points never add up correctly and support doesn't respond. When you can get them, they don't listen or they are rude. The entire system doesn't work and needs to be shut down. If I don't get any help from them soon, I am writing letters to the better business bureau and other organizations. I am also adding my posts to the many I have found on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.

p.s
        Yes, I have checked my computers' specs, cleared the browser, cache, and installed the edge app, etc. My computer(s) are 4 months old and 3 days old. They are not the problem.

• Lyle B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apparently Bing Listens is also a FRAUD since nothing is done to correct the bogus lies.

• Lyle B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is FRAUD the offer was for the Microsoft Store and Windows Store. It even had instructions to click the link to the Microsoft Store to make a purchase. This just furthers why people hate Microsoft so much it is nothing but a FRAUD.

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base