Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Make Bing Rewards Consistant

I am very frustrated that my Bing rewards are different from my brother's! It almost makes me want to be able to transfer my points to him so I can ask him to give me the rewards that I want (like starbucks gift cards!) Please Please Please give everyone the same rewards options.

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    D. Green shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

Hi and thanks for reaching out. We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding new redemption options, so check your redeem page often!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazon Gift Cards are awesome! I really wanted to get one once I had enough points.

• Delith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to have Amazon gift cards back as an option. I used to have them a few months ago but not anymore.

• Hoang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ditto on the idea. Make the same gift cards available for everyone. One of the main reason why I joined.

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base