What are your ideas to improve Bing?

My Bing point are not updating

Bing is not working today to update my Microsoft Rewards points. Some did but it stopped. I tried logging off then back on. Rebooting and 3 different computers a Surface Book, a Surface Pro 3 both running Windows 10 and a desktop running Windows 8.1. Other than today this was always working even on all 3 machines. It has to be a problem on the Microsoft end. This is a day where it shows the potential of double points.

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lyle B shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

Hi and thanks for reaching out! As you noticed, Microsoft Rewards experienced an outage on Dec 17 & 18. We have since fixed the issue and everything should now be up and running as usual. If you haven’t done so already, check your Rewards page for a special offer that will help make up for the outage. If you continue to have issues with Rewards, please contact member support here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

22 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bing counter is not working for the past two weeks. You have PROBLEMS.

It would be nice to know if you are recording it correctly.

• pizzaberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure where to put this but, I am getting the it's not you it's us on my Xbox One. I am able to get points on my pc though. I think I am having the same problem as "that ant guy", but I can't seem to find where they posted in Bing Listens.

It has not worked for me the 17th or the 18th. I have not tried today but I see "support" just sends you in robot circles.

I have tried contacting support but the stupid robot keeps redirecting me back to "get started" no matter what I type into the robot question box. I suggest getting rid of the robot and letting us talk to actual PEOPLE. I lost out on over 600 points this weekend because nothing I did gave me the points I was due and customer support doesn't seem to exist.

• Carl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well i'm not alone on this one and not going crazy. I was able to use my points for a Bing reward. I even updated CCleaner and ran my virus program.

• Samantha Russell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not getting my rewards. I can't contact support. When I click on 'contact us' it just sends me to a help page. My problem is not on this page. I tried the virtual help but it will not help me either. It also sends me to the help page. It will not let me talk to a person. 

Same here...at least I know others are in the same situation. I tried chatting with Microsoft support and they pointed be to a web address of advertiser.bing.blah blah blah which wouldn't open on safari.

My Bing Rewards stopped registering points yesterday and I can't talk or chat with a human. You put me in a loop

Bing point not added to rewards - stuck @ 1999. Never happened before. Not a new account. When I access support via the Virtual Agent, and ask to speak to a live person, I am referred to Bing Rewards for help, which is fine, BUT from there I am sent back over to the Virtual Agent. And on and on. Vicious cycle. Can someone help?

same here and tried different browsers, restarting, signing out and back in...very frustrating that there is no way to notify anyone.

• Mary Jo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same issue for me and sadly, there doesn't seem a way to truly contact anyone for support. The one Email link I found on their page just opens another web page at Bing - no actual option to send an email for support.

Don't have idea. Having problems with getting points yesterday and today. What's going on?

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried on a work computer and my Ipad and Iphone and my PC laptop and nada

• James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My bing rewards counter stopped counting, with no good answers in the virtual assistant and it keeps redirecting to the virtual assistant when I try to get help with no actual options to contact anyone. You really need to fix your support system.

• Stephen Truso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Bing mobile searches aren't counting for credit on my rewards account. Microsoft should have a help desk or chat service for issues like this.

• LCC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have ran into the same issue, none of it seems to be working correctly from the quizzes to the watch this video ones.

← Previous 1

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base