Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

amazon gift cards

please bring the amazon and starbucks gift cards options. I just joined and it's not showing up as a option even though I've reached level 2

1,295 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JC shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding more options, too, so check your redeem page often!

320 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

One of my friends has the Amazon gift card as an option, but why do I not have it? Please explain.

Yes bring back the amazon gift card, my son has it as an option on his account, I used to but now I don't and we are in the same house!

• Daniel Konieczko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Going back to google rewards suck now not worth my time to try to get ****** gift cards for using a sub par search engine.

• Robert S Shaw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to be able to earn points towards Amazon and give them to my wife to redeem. Over a year ago something changed so my only offerings are towards Microsoft discounts and other items of no interest to me. I now have over 75000 points and am quite frustrated. I've inquired about the program quite some time ago but never received any satisfactory answers. Maybe someone knows how I can best utilize all my points? Thanks

I had just switched to using bing because I heard about Amazon gift cards being given in Microsoft rewards, only to find that they aren't there, so I may as well switch back to Google.

• Christine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have just switched to using bing because I've just heard about Amazon gift cards being given in Microsoft rewards only to find I don't have that option. I may as well switch back to Google.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base