Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Request Microsoft Rewards Referral to pick up where Bing Rewards Referral left off

Bing Rewards Referral was "temporarily paused" because of updates. Request it be re-started and members notified of starting date.

356 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Pat Pierce shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • OffgridLife commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you add a Referral Program - I could share this with about 1,000,000 followers and get everyone to leave Google and go to Bing. Please advise.

• Shannon Plonkey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I did NOT know that Microsoft suspended this program! This is an integral part of the REWARDS system. I am still referring as many as possible though with no link to post, its likely to get LESS attention. Get it together & lets blow this rewards thing outta the water!

• Eliyahu Sherman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there still the Refer-A-Friend program? If so send me the link, if not please bring it back. It helps me get a lot of my customers away fro Google search. Thanks. :-)

• Jared commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please bring back the referral program. I can't tell you how many people I had switch over from google to Bing because of it. Also please bring back Subway and CVS gift cards.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been over a year now and people are still very interested in seeing this return. Honestly, the rewards program was what inspired me to stop using "The G word" like some people say "What kind of Coke do you have?".

After using Bing for a few months to try and get enough points for a Microsoft Keyboard I really wanted, I stuck with Bing because I liked the image search MUCH more than the alternative. People pitching me their affiliate codes is how I came to try out Bing in the first place.

This is a serious missed opportunity to get to over 30% of search market share by 2020, IMO. The "King of Search" is now packing in more pay per clicks than ever. Give people a reason to jump aboard the Bing train NOW and they won't look back.

• Daniel V commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

About to share to my entire gaming group and would love to get the referral bonus for several new signups.

← Previous 1

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base