What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Make all gift cards available to everyone

So apparently some people have gift cards that other people don't have?? This hardly seems fair to me. Cards like the Amazon and Gamestop cards are unavailable for me to redeem, however my friend can redeem them just fine. Why can't I redeem these cards, but other people can? In emails Bing claimed that this was "for improvements," but I don't understand how or why?

1,129 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Karamatsu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As you have noticed, we often update our offers and rewards. Sometimes that means rolling out updates to a portion of users, which is done randomly, so what you see in your dashboard may be different from what your friend sees. These changes are made to optimize the program over time so we hope you’ll like the improvements that are coming up soon. Please check in over the next few months to let us know what you think!

98 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Patrick Baker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ONLY reason I use Bing instead of Google is for GameStop gift cards. If this is real and they aren't coming back, then I'm switching to Google.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happened to the Gamestop Gift Cards? They are no longer available on my Bing Rewards offers, they're literally the only reward I want, I'm not interested in donating poultry sums to certain charities or gift cards for food at places I won't eat at or X-Box related products.

• xiuying commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

why did I need more point to reward the Walmart gift card than my family?more than 2000 points, it is not fair.

I've never been able to see an amazon nor walmart gift card available and i've been doing rewards a long time. There aren't any other options that will benefit me so what is the use of doing these rewards daily.

• Misfit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I just recently signed up and redeemed a Walmart card. I am noticing my goal is no longer set as I can't seem to find the Walmart card again. I'm just offered items that I don't use or sweepstakes. Why am I no longer able to do the rewards that got me interested before?

• xiuying commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of my family members have the Amazon Gift Card as a redemption option in their Bing/Microsoft Rewards accounts, except me. We all live in the same region, so that isn't the issue. Without this option, I am not interested in earning anymore points. Has this happened to anyone else?

yup, I signed up because my cousin told me about the amazon card rewards....I don't get that in my offering...but I can donate my points to charity!!!! yay me!

• Paul Bryant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why the check can't I redeem a amazon gift card when my sister can, if this is not resolved soon I'm going to quit bing

i want my amazon gift card 4 points like prommissed and an ebay card would be cool whats really going on!!!

• Will "Take My Complaints To" Social-Media commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So just use Bing for a couple more months in hopes that you maybe give me the reward I want? I'm sorry, I try to understand all sides of business, but this is just ******* stupid. I (and I'm sure others) have literally never had the amazon offer. My brother has literally never not had it. How the **** are you gonna ask for loyalty when you've literally never given me what I want? All I have (at level 2 mind you) are gift cards for the microsoft store & xbox. That's outrageous! And the people on this forum aren't going to be the only ones to hear about this idiocy.

• tubbygiggles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am loosing brain cells reading the Admin's response to user feedback. This sounds like an excuse to slowly revoke awards and hope that user retention stays the same. Bring back rewards if you want loyal users.

• Merle Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to point out that I have all the options available in the account associated with my Hotmail address, but only MS, sweepstakes, and donate options available in the account associated with my Gmail... Which is unfortunate, because I stopped using my Hotmail after the spam got to be too much and the Gmail benefits won out, and the Gmail one is linked to my MSDN/VisualStudio/etc benefits...

Can anybody else confirm a correlation?

Obviously, everyone is very upset about these stupid, sorry excuses for removing the gift cards that were previously available. They say that they offer it to certain accounts, but if you create account after account, none of them will have it. This tells me that they just refuse to offer them anymore. You want us to help your engine by searching with it and giving good reviews, but you don't wanna give us what we want back. I think we can all agree that if this continues and we still don't see any gift cards at our redemption center, we will be forced to leave Bing/Microsoft. Especially since those gift cards are the only reason most of us signed up in the first place!

• Kevyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the same boat as all these others who see family/friends with reward options like Amazon & Starbucks (and they've expanded back out beyond the options there were in the beginning....Dominos and others are back, and more), while our options are still are nothing but Microsoft and some charities. ALL users should have the same options available. NOTHING has updated for/rolled out to us. Personally, I feel that the response given back on May 27, 2016 by you, the Bing "Listens" Team, is a sorry answer, to put it kindly...a sorry excuse. Please do the right thing and make the options available to all.

• T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More than a year now since this was posted. My wife gets all the rewards including Starbucks and Amazon. That's the only reason I signed up too. I had them for the first couple of weeks then they disappeared about a week ago. I'm not going to bother with Bing if the rewards don't get a lot better. I don't have an xbox, Hulu, or Skype. And I don't want to enter your contests that I never seem to win.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base