What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Bring Back the Variety to Rewards

You guys have marked this completed in the past...

https://binglistens.uservoice.com/forums/283355-ideas/suggestions/7199617-make-more-variety-of-bing-rewards

https://binglistens.uservoice.com/forums/283355-ideas/suggestions/7671225-lots-of-ideas-have-been-said-and-i-will-repeat-of

Time to reevaluate again.
Lots of great Microsoft stuff to spend on, but Microsoft is a tech company. You can only bring so much to the table. Bring back retail and food gift cards. Do more subscription rewards like Hulu's but with Netflix or Amazon Prime or maybe even WatchESPN or HBO NOW or Sling with DISH Network. More options and more variety is never a bad thing.

358 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

Thanks for your rewards suggestions! We’ve just added more entertainment options, like our new 100-credit movie rental redemption offers for popular titles like The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, The Big Short, and The Peanuts Movie. There’s also a great limited-time deal for 30%+ off Windows Store gift cards, just 325 credits for $5 or 650 credits for $10, good for Xbox games, movie and TV rentals, music, and more.

But you’re right; our work here is not done. We are always making improvements and we appreciate your feedback as the program evolves.

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Shelley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add reward cards like Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Groupon and advise where to find them when available

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I joined Bing to earn rewards for gift cards to amazon, or maybe a hulu membership. Everything I see now is either a giveaway or a Microsoft related thing. I'm going back to google (not a big fan of how edge works anyway).

• Karan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

All of the sweep stakes are kinda annoying 60 % of the rewards are impossible sweepstakes. What happened to the gift cards

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I been using bing reward my grams told be about it I only have some points and the rewards I do not use I was wandering if you will please add some more gift cards like Walmart giftcards or tocobell or burgar king those are places I go all the time anyways please consider it pppppplease think about it
        and btw I love your new setup for bing :)ty

to bring more different kind of rewards, like gas for credits and electronics instead of wasting the points in sweepstakes. who wants to spend points in an xbox entry that you never going to win???

• Ken commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When this first started there were a host of Gift Cards I could buy with my points. I loved it. Now there are like three ... and those aren't even really gift cards. I can put money in Amazon, but I can't put it on a gift card that I can use ...

Please bring back the original Rewards Program with a myriad of options for lots and lots of users with differing interests. Please stop forcing us into Rewards that we do not use or want.

For me and others, your current program is useless for Rewards.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Both SPY and Kelly E are right!!! I will also share this with all my friends and let my points build up until there are better rewards.

• Kelly E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I strongly agree. We need gift cards to stores (JcPenney's, Kohls, Dillards, Walmart...) and places to eat (Olive Garden, Burger King, Papa Murphy's...) and bring in rewards that are for hotels and air- mile or points. I am planing on just let my Bing points build and not use them for anything that is currently posted!!!

Bing has said that they will change their rewards often. Well mostly it is just games and movie related. This has been like this for almost a year now!! There better be better changes and more variety or Bing will loose many people!!!

• SPY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not everyone is a techno junkie. Aside from the charity rewards we've got Amazon and Starbucks. You need a broader category of rewards! And as for updating often, yeah not so much. I've been looking at the same ones for months. At the moment I've one usable reward and that's Amazon. If that's taken away there's really no point in me continuing with Bing.

• Kelly E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still have not seen a reason why the airmiles/travel points are not coming back. I shared Bing with many friends, because of that reason and they all have left, because it has not came back, I feel like I am earning useless points.

• frickit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More variety of gift cards we can use at say Starbucks, Caribou, ****'s Sporting goods, etc. There are too many drawings, would like to have more gift cards, even if they cost a little more.

• Karamatsu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Literally everyone is going to boycott you Bing if you don't start giving us back our better rewards. Nobody wants what you are currently offering us. You keep telling us you're going to change the rewards, but you never do!!!! And maybe actually keep us updated about changes?? I never got any notification that certain cards were going away. I bet I'll never get one if they ever come back (haha yeah right). It's a waste of our time to keep coming back here everyday just to check.

• Sherry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS is a response to asking for more options? Movies for a medium that practically no one has? How do I even access that on a Roku? Let me guess, it's a paid subscription, right? So, lemme get this straight, I do everything YOU want and then I earn the privilege of watching a movie of my choice, so long as it's one of the three you've chosen. Gee, that sounds awesome. Ugh. Big freaking shocker Windows cards are practically free, NOBODY wants them! I don't get it, five dollars is five dollars, why can't we spend it at Amazon? Or on something we actually want? Wal-Mart. Starbucks. Old Navy. Aldi. When you get rid of Amazon, I'm out. That's literally the only reason I play your dumb game.

• Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need to add more rewards. The current rewards are garbage. I do not want to enter a 1 in a million prize drawing and I sure as heck do not need movies or Microsoft apparel. These rewards that are offered are not good, that is the long and short of it. The amazon gift cards was and forever will be the most popular reward. This reward needs to be brought back as well as similar gift card rewards.

• Dana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i only ever see stuff for movies or the windows store. not enough rewards. i dont just live my life on the computer. gift cards for food? just more variety

There were a lot of nice reward options like, dominos, IHOP, and Groupon. Now they are all missing. These were the type of rewards my family used. Now there is less incentive to use the program/search.

← Previous 1

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base