What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Removed or replaced image

"x has removed or replaced this image.
Scroll down for more sized and other pages with this image result"

This happens way too frequently and you need to do something about this, it does not happen on google image search

I just got this with 5 pictures in a row and I think I might unfortunately have to switch to google if this keeps happening

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ÚlfarÚlfar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Bing Listens TeamAdminBing Listens Team (Feedback Channel, Bing) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback! Yes we had a bug last week that you hit, we’ve fixed that issue and are working on a longer term solution going out soon to ensure this doesn’t happen so frequently. Thanks for using Bing Images!

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can we removed all accounts to Microsoft sign off old an use new one only. erase all. thank u

problem in changing to under my name. error made mistake in goin to local admin an sign off under to my husband name. suggest to change it to my name, can we do this, thank u.mbarce'also change settings.I sign off account at Xfinity an email address used

How can I prevent that split-sreen thing with the past few days' photos in squares all over the page? It just started happening recently & I hate it!

• RobWRobW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hover Zoom has recently stopped working for Bing Images. There seems to be a new feature when mousing over an image, with options in the lower left corner for "Save this Image" and "More like...". How do I disable this feature and get Hover Zoom working again?? Or is there another image zoom feature that will work with Bing images?? Thank you.

• Ayele GelanAyele Gelan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sent the message below to Accuweather, who redirected me to you, on the ground that you supply them with the weather map.

***** Message below ******

My Facebook friend in Ethiopia posted a weather forecast he received. The place name is given as "Giyon". I was curious and went to your website to confirm. I discovered more outdated name, Hagere Hiwot is another outdated name. Please check place names in google earth. What you still call Giyon is acutally WAlISO. Correct name for Agere Hiwot is AMBO. Local people have never used referred to their town as Giyon or Agere Hiwot.

During imperial Haile Selassie era (over half a century ago), for what ever reason, the Orthodox clergy gave these nicknames to those places. Those nicknames were rarely used in official documents. The formal names were always Waliso and Ambo. My birth village is equi-distance between Ambo and Waliso, at about 30km from each and in the middle. I know these two towns very well.

I very strongly recommend that you correct these errors. I am sure many people like me, whose origins are from Waliso or Ambo, will find it upsetting when they receive weather updates from accuweather with a distorted and outdated names used for our places of origin. I discussed about towns near my place of origin, but I notice you are still using many similarly outdated place names throughout Ethiopia. I very strongly suggest that you revamp your place names for Ethiopia. Please use place names used by google earth, which I notice are pretty accurate.

• Joseph NovakJoseph Novak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a Korean War veteran. Today you had a great photo of the Korean War Veterans memorial in Washington. Is there some way I could download and copy it for my own use. Love it! I will gladly pay if there is a charge for this. Thank you. -- Joe --

I still don't see a way to a report solution, I am trying to report images in your search of children that should not be on the web let alone on your web search and most are consider wrong before they have been removed eternally but pictures are still able to be brought up on search. Where is the button on the image or control box that allows us to report such pictures

• Adrian SmithAdrian Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for being so responsive. What about the images that do not match the story on the news page? Is this a glitch as well? Daily, there are images on trending or top news story that do not match the story.

• thomas pfannesthomas pfannes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI,I keep getting this **** on my computer,does not matter if I am in my e-mail or in Publisher Clearing or going into my other e-mails or my wifes e-mail,it keeps popping up,that I won this I-Pad or I won a $1,000.00 Dollars,how do I stop this from breaking in all the time,this just started this week.HELP!

• stephaniestephanie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi !
        I really love begining my day by your pictures ; me and my family enjoy this moment, because first we say "wow ! it's beautiful...it's amazing..etc" and then we learn a lot about the earth, nature,humanity...so i wanted to suggest you a really beautiful archeological site not very known, wich is tumulus de Bougon in France. These monuments are 2000 years older than egypt pyramids. It 's a quiet place, that speacks about neolithic period. Let's have a look on Facebook or tripadvsor ! It's just an idea...
        Thank you and have a good day !

• ElizabethElizabeth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First the charming little boxes of info dropped from 4 to 3. The next thing I knew, the boxes were gone. They were replaced by a quizmaster, of sorts. Is it possible Bing personnel have simply grown too lazy to think up 4 intriguing tidbits of information a day? It may seem like a small matter, but it's not. It changes the tenor of Bing's first impression to new users, and is a harsh change to those of us who enjoyed at least a peaceful entry into the course of an internet search. The user's meanders into unplanned territory, inspired by Bing's original arrangement, must have been pleasing to advertisers. I wonder why this change had to be made, and whether it can be reversed?

Feedback and Knowledge Base