Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

Birthday Bing Credits

For ACTIVE Bing members only, if you have a birthday coming up and you have been actively participating with the Bing searches, and its your birthday, why not give people a Bing Credit Bonus of 20 or 30 Credits?

3,241 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrae shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Marylou commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyday is ''celebration ;'' of some sort. I am so pleased with Bing. They have information for important matters . Unlike google , who has so much information on all and personal like me ? Why.? I really do not like to see all the personal info on people, This is sacred and personally no one business, unless they make it someone's business.
        I know my pinterest (sablelulul ) is one of a kind..and my twitter is busy busy @ sablelulu ..Why would and how important could this possibly be for the world to see ?

• Reagan Bohm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please change this to 50 credits for gold members only, so that way they have to have at least 150 searches a month so you know that they have been active.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know how I feel about Bing merging the 50 credit idea with the 20-30 credit idea. I saw them both but chose to vote for the 50 credits not the 20-30 credits. Now it does not matter since Bing took matters into their own hands to change things up and merge the two ideas. Now the people who agreed with 50 are stuck with their votes going to 20-30 and that's simply not what we voted for.

• kyle smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, all the comments asking for more credits daily would simply drive up the price of the rewards its simple economics but 50 might be low balling it id ssy 150 per birthday after being gold member once eliminating people making accounts and making there birthday the next day

• Reagan Bohm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think there should be 50 credits for active members on their birthday, and 60 credits for active gold members on their birthday.

← Previous 1

Ideas: Rewards

Feedback and Knowledge Base