Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

Ideas

Share your feature suggestions with the people that build Bing

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add Date Time filters to everyone outside US

this is a basic feature for a search engine and I don't understand why it doesn't exist already.

The date time filter is only available in US and that's ridiculous. We need it for everyone.

It makes no sense to me not to offer it. If you guys want to compete with Google you need to think about basic features. This is something that we shouldn't even have a debate about.

So the question is when are we going to get it?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • localise search

When I search for something/a business in my city, Bing often shows many international results where the same city exists in another country. Since there is the capability of detecting location, Bing should prioritize results that are actually in my area/country. I have tried to resolve this by changing localization in the settings, but it never helps, and it never remembers to always search my country as a priority.

4 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        1 comment  ·  Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • I will like bing to show the weather of my location and my ip address in just a single click.

I want you to show you care for me as a user by telling me the weather condition of my current city.

4 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Offer Choice of Country on Bing

Occasionally you see where Bing.com will offer United States or Britain when searching other countries. Allow us the option of changing countries when necessary. This would make it easier when Bing redirects to UK or China. We could then select United States, etc... Option. Settings Language options do not work in all cases when the redirects happen.

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            2 comments  ·  Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks for the suggestion. To tailor your search experience to a particular region, you can select country/region under Bing Settings→Worldwide. Keep your feedback coming, use it to improve Bing!

• Make Bing Rewards avaible in Canada

Can you please make bing rewards in Canada,because it would be great so i won't have to set Bing in U.S. to earn credits.
            Oh,and could you,by the way,develop an app for Win8 and Win10 so we can keep track of our Bing Credits?

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sasha
              Thanks so much for your request. At this point we only offer Bing Rewards in the US, but are looking at the feasibility of extending the program to other regions. Once we have more information, we will send an update.
              Regarding the second portion of your question, we actually do have an app called Bing Rewards in the Windows Store, which you can use to track your credits. Let us know if that works for you, and thanks for being such a loyal Bing user :-)

• Give us the option to Search by Country without having to use loc:

If a member lives in China but would rather have results from the U.S. give them the option to search by location. A drop down with Countries listed to select.

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • How about english Bing in non-english speaking countries?

For example google here in switzerland has 5 languages available German, French, Italian, Romansch and English because guess what it's an International auxiliary language

9 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  1 comment  ·  Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Bing user-interface is available in English and in many other languages for all the regions we support. For Switzerland, currently we support French, German, and English from the top header, but you can also switch your user interface language to any other supported language.

To change the language from the top header, click on one of the two or three languages shown, next to the Bing log-in control on the far right-hand side.

To change to any other language, select that language from the Display dropdown from Settings\General page or by clicking on this link: http://www.bing.com/account/general

Please email us at binglistens@microsoft.com if you have any further questions. Thanks!

• I would have kept Bing if it had supported the Danish language, and keyboard including the letters Æ, Ø, and Å.

I would have kept Bing if it had supported the Danish language, and keyboard including the letters Æ, Ø, and Å.

0 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback. Can you clarify whether you are asking if Bing provides a virtual keyboard from its pages, or are you having problems searching when using the operating system provided keyboard? Bing currently doesn’t provide a virtual keyboard in Danish. However Windows Danish keyboard can be used to search using Bing. You can add your response via a comment or email us at binglistens@microsoft.com. Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base