Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

Ideas

Share your feature suggestions with the people that build Bing

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Music on Bing

Can I play music on Bing.com home page or search page? For example, I could sign into spotify through bing.com and play in background. A Spotify tile could be added to Bing.com homepage or search page.

This will make it easy to entertain myself and keep bing as my home page.. Thus generating more queries.d

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      1 comment  ·  Entertainment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Movie streaming service in its entertainment section.

I would like to see something under the, "find movies," section under Videos where we could rent and view new releases (movies), etc. Right now, all I see are movie trailers. I think this would bee a great addition to the entertainment section as well as an improvement.

10 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        2 comments  ·  Entertainment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Movie Showtimes

Back in the days of Windows Live Search, I could search for a movie, and returned would be local showtimes. This seems to have gone away (although you have all the data on the new MSN) so I'd love to see this back.

83 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          6 comments  ·  Entertainment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Get lyrics from a better source

When searching for song lyrics, all too often the lyrics displayed are obviously not correct. The lyrics errors are so obvious, it makes one wonder if people actually pay attention to the words in a song. Is there a better lyric source to use other than LyricFind?

18 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you so much for the example, Benjamin. We appreciate you taking the time to send us the feedback.

Quality and relevance is a top priority for us and our partnership with LyricsFind allows us to provide officially licensed lyrics instead of user generated content (http://www.lyrics.com/my-heart-is-open-lyrics-maroon-5.html) provided by other sites. The Gwen Stefani lyrics verse we’re currently showing, matches what you were anticipating “It’s just a moment go and seize it”: when you search for Maroon 5 My Heart is Open and for Maroon 5 My Heart is Open lyrics. Our goal is to provide you with the best and most relevant Bing lyrics answer experience so please keep the feedback coming and we’d love to hear how we can further improve your lyrics search experience.

Thanks!

• I'd Like to see Bing have some hidden secrets ;)

You could put some hidden secrets like google here and there.

10 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. Like many of you, we love those hidden delights in the product and every so often we will include a new one.  Did you catch the ‘April fools’, and ‘fireplace’?  If you missed them, keep checking back.

• 9 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                0 comments  ·  Entertainment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the encouragement and we continue to work hard to improve Bing for people just like you.

Thanks again and please let us know if you have a suggestion that can make your experience on Bing even better.

• Advertising

In all honesty I see this search engine at the same height as Google. So much potential here. I am trying to start up a channel on YouTube and I was wondering if I could do shout outs for you guys.

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • 3 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base