Ideas

Share your feature suggestions with the people that build Bing

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. amazon gift cards

please bring the amazon and starbucks gift cards options. I just joined and it's not showing up as a option even though I've reached level 2

1,295 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      291 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding more options, too, so check your redeem page often!

• Amazon gift card Vanished???

Hi there, I have been a member for a long time, and I have waited patiently for 6 months for the amazon gift card to return to my rewards page, just like Microsoft said "just wait, it will come back every now and again" and still nothing. Can I please have it back, even if only for a few days? This is really starting to discourage me from bing and Microsoft in general, please, when you promise your customers and users something at least keep true to your promise

62 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        10 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We continually update our offers and rewards, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. Members who joined the program before September 2016 should find select gift cards such as Amazon in their redeem page. If you joined before September 2016 and your gift card selection is in error, please contact our member support team here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

We’re always adding new redemption options so check your redeem page often. Thanks for being a Microsoft Rewards member, and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

• 11 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion. We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding new redemption options, so check your redeem page often!

• Make Bing Rewards Consistant

I am very frustrated that my Bing rewards are different from my brother's! It almost makes me want to be able to transfer my points to him so I can ask him to give me the rewards that I want (like starbucks gift cards!) Please Please Please give everyone the same rewards options.

68 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            4 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for reaching out. We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding new redemption options, so check your redeem page often!

• Please make bing rewards available to more countries.

Please make bing rewards available to more countries. I am living in UK but can't redeem my points like many others.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • My Bing point are not updating

Bing is not working today to update my Microsoft Rewards points. Some did but it stopped. I tried logging off then back on. Rebooting and 3 different computers a Surface Book, a Surface Pro 3 both running Windows 10 and a desktop running Windows 8.1. Other than today this was always working even on all 3 machines. It has to be a problem on the Microsoft end. This is a day where it shows the potential of double points.

48 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                21 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for reaching out! As you noticed, Microsoft Rewards experienced an outage on Dec 17 & 18. We have since fixed the issue and everything should now be up and running as usual. If you haven’t done so already, check your Rewards page for a special offer that will help make up for the outage. If you continue to have issues with Rewards, please contact member support here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

• Offer gift cards to everybody because it isn't fair how only some people can redeem them.

My friend can still redeem Starbucks/Amazon gift cards and it is not fair how other people can't. I understand how those offers were available for a certain period of time. However, that time has ended (which is why most other people cannot redeem them), so I don't understand why those people can still redeem those gift cards. If Microsoft keeps up this "double standard" allowing only some people to redeem the gift cards, people will have a bad impression on Bing (as I do right now). I am not happy with Bing/Microsoft because of this. It is not fair at…

4 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding more options, too, so check your redeem page often!

• Sitting under an apple tree it hit me -- a great idea. Bing Rewards 'Put in order' quizzes should work :)

Developers! Developers! This has been a bug for months now. Please fix..? The reputation of your fellow Microsoft developers depends on it!

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Bing rewards earned history

I'd like to see a history of the bing rewards I earned. Right now, I can't see if I got the 500 bonus points or not.

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! We’re working on something very close to this and will provide an update here when we have one. In the meantime, our member support team can take a look at your account and let you know whether you’ve received your bonus points. You can contact them with your account information here: https://aka.ms/msr-support

• To establish the account

For consumers who have no Mobile phone, allow a Friend's Mobile number for 6-digit code without redeeming a reward for verification.Once the account is verified one can redeem without 6-digit code.
                      Manohar
                      PS. Joey's suggested process is cumbersome and unnecessary.

1 vote
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

Apologies for the confusion. Microsoft Rewards members without a mobile phone are allowed to use a friend or family member’s phone number to complete the redemption process. The phone number is used for verification purposes only and is not saved or used anywhere else.

• Post something that accurately shows the difference in the Bing reward changes

You are claiming that with the new rewards system, individuals can "earn points faster." This is only if they spend money. Yes, you can earn 2,000 points if you spend 2,000 dollars on a Microsoft laptop. In reality, many of us utilize Bing search as a method to earn points (and to help Microsoft compete with Google in this realm). However, in the past, it would take approximately 100 searches (with a daily limit of approximately 8 earning points). It now takes approximately 1,000 searches to earn the same gift card. The reward points you need to redeem increased ten…

3 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We did make some changes to the program when we switched to Microsoft Rewards, including the shift from credits to points. 1 credit now equals 10 points, and this change is reflected in both earning and redemption. For example, under Bing Rewards, each daily offer was worth 1 credit and 1 sweepstakes entry cost 20 credits. Under Microsoft Rewards, each daily offer is worth 10 points and 1 sweepstakes entry costs 200 points.

For more information about the changes to the program, please visit http://www.bing.com/explore/ms-rewards-announcement

• Don't create a rewards program that betrays your most loyal customers by arbitrarily cancelling their accounts

After redeeming a reward --- for another Microsoft Service --- my account was terminated for no reason. Support was not helpful and the form emails are rude.

Cancelling an account with no notice and explanation is unacceptable and just creates ill will by your customers.

After having used Microsoft projects loyally, such treatment seems to run contrary to the intent of this program.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                          • There should only be one entry for the "May Punch Card"

A new offer showed up on my account this month called the "May Punch Card" where if I rent all three "Night at the Museum" movies, I could earn 1200 points. Why are there four entries for this offer (One for each movie, and a fourth for the 1200 points)? When I click on the Rewards icon from the Bing search page, Ben Stiller is taking up all three entries in my offer list. Since I don't plan to watch these movies, the only way I can access the daily offers is by keeping my Rewards hub open in a…

3 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We’ve fixed the issue and you should no longer see all of the punch card offers in the Bing flyout.

• 1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                              • Do Bing rewards points expire? (by the way, the virtual CSR does not work when this question is asked)

Do Bing rewards points expire? (by the way, the virtual CSR does not work when this question is asked)

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Coffee Break Quiz has incorrect answers

Apart from the ridiculous put-answers-in-order quizzes that automatically mark answers "wrong" before the player has had a chance to sort all the options, the quiz frequently has incorrect answers.
                                  For example, in the Fast and Furious quiz, it asked Brian's job BEFORE he partnered with Dom. He was MAPD from MESA ARIZONA Police Department before partnering with Dom, not LAPD. In the second movie, they say LAPD, which may be a script error, or he may have moved to LA after the events of the first movie.

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi and thanks for reaching out! We fact-check all of our quizzes, and this particular question/answer combination was verified by multiple sources.

We’ve recently started featuring more quizzes written by members in our newsletter and on the Rewards page. We love your enthusiasm for trivia and would like to know if you’re interested in writing a quiz for us? If you are interested, simply reply to the email you’ll receive about this idea and we’ll get in touch!

• Microsoft Reward is a FRAUD

I don't know where on here to post complaints. Microsoft Rewards is a FRAUD. During the black Friday to cyber Monday weekend the Shop and earn was "Earn 30 points for every $1 spent at the Windows and Microsoft stores." They are not honoring their offer. I did open a support case but the worthless support keeps saying it is for the Windows store only when it clearly for both. I bought a Surface Book and a laptop and didn't get any points from the purchase. The liar at support claims I did get the 1 point per $1 but…

1 vote
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      4 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The promotion in question was only available to select members during the month of November and applied to purchases made in the Windows Store. However, you still should have received 1 point per $1 spent for your Microsoft Store purchases. We checked your account and your points were deposited on 11/28. Unfortunately, points from Microsoft Store purchases aren’t displayed in your Rewards page counter at this time. We’re working on that, as well as new ways to track the points you’ve earned for Microsoft purchases. Apologies for the confusion, and thanks so much for your purchase!

• Allow Rewards To Be Sent To A Different Email

Bing Rewards Should Allow Rewards To Be Sent To A Different Email Than The One That Is The 'Primary Email'. So, if you want to send, let's say, a $10 Xbox Gift Card To Your (Insert Relation and/or Name (ex: Uncle, or Uncle Frannie)) and they had an email, instead of having to forward the email to them or give them the code in person (maybe they live far away) you could simply type the email in, their name, your name, and it would send it to them. If you are worried about security issues, you could generate an email…

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

We currently don’t have any plans to enable this feature; however, the codes we send out are not account-specific and can be forwarded on as gifts to friends or family members.

If you have any further questions about this, you can contact our Member Support team here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

Thank you for being a Microsoft Rewards member, and please continue to send us your ideas – every little bit helps!

• I was Suspended from Microsoft Rewards after asking a qusetion here

I am a new user and never cashed out any Rewards from your program not only did I follow the rules I contacted your support after being suspended to ask why and subsequently found I was reinststed to find the next day I was banned again but I can tell you what happened before I was Suspended I did ask a question here in one of the threads about the availability of Amazon gift cards and the next day I was Suspended I really don't care if I am a member right now or not I will let anyone I…

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Rewards Quiz incorrectly lists Venus as closer to the sun than Mercury.

Self explanatory. Obviously it's the other way around.

3 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

You are correct that Mercury is closer to the Sun than Venus; however, the question you’re referring to actually asks members to put the planets in order by distance from Earth, starting with the closest. In that case, Venus is closer than Mercury. Thanks for taking our quizzes and being a loyal Microsoft Rewards member!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base