Ideas

Share your feature suggestions with the people that build Bing

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Removed or replaced image

"x has removed or replaced this image.
    Scroll down for more sized and other pages with this image result"

This happens way too frequently and you need to do something about this, it does not happen on google image search

I just got this with 5 pictures in a row and I think I might unfortunately have to switch to google if this keeps happening

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      20 comments  ·  Images  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! Yes we had a bug last week that you hit, we’ve fixed that issue and are working on a longer term solution going out soon to ensure this doesn’t happen so frequently. Thanks for using Bing Images!

• Enable Filtering of Search Results by Custom Date Ranges

Enable filtering of search results by 'Custom Date' ranges.

For example, if you just search "Malaysia Airlines incident" it will bring up lots of search results, mainly to do with the missing airplane. However you may be wanting to search for a specific incident around 2001. Therefore with a custom date search you could search for "Malaysia Airlines incident" between 1/1/2001 and 31/12/2001. Or for an even broader range possibly "Malaysia Airlines incident" before 1/3/2014 for example.

2,252 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        91 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey! Thanks for your idea and all your comments. We have launched custom date range filter on US market and we’re in progress of rolling it out to all global markets. Please try it out.
        Thanks again and please do keep submitting other ideas to make Bing a great product!”

• amazon gift cards

please bring the amazon and starbucks gift cards options. I just joined and it's not showing up as a option even though I've reached level 2

978 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          190 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding more options, too, so check your redeem page often!

• I was Suspended from Microsoft Rewards after asking a qusetion here

I am a new user and never cashed out any Rewards from your program not only did I follow the rules I contacted your support after being suspended to ask why and subsequently found I was reinststed to find the next day I was banned again but I can tell you what happened before I was Suspended I did ask a question here in one of the threads about the availability of Amazon gift cards and the next day I was Suspended I really don't care if I am a member right now or not I will let anyone I…

3 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Make it easier to invite friends.

Connect Bing to hotmail contacts list.

10 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • 239 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                82 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks, all, for sharing your feedback here at Bing Listens. We wanted to let you know that most members will see the Amazon gift card back in their redemption center. If you don’t see it in your rewards account, we apologize for the ongoing delay and appreciate your patience as we work to get them back. In the meantime, we’re working on improvements to our rewards, as always, and we hope you’ll like the new options that we’ll roll out in the coming months.

• The Level 2 feature is not working. I'm Level 2, "5 points per Bing Search, up to 250 points per day" but only allows me 150

The Level 2 feature is not working. I'm Level 2, which is "5 points per Bing Search, up to 250 points per day" but only allows me 150. Also, it's IMPOSSIBLE to actually talk to a Bing Rewards person live or via email. The help system sends me in an endless loop

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thanks for your feedback! As a level 2 member, you can earn up to 150 points per day by searching on your PC and up to 100 points by searching on a mobile device. These combined will get you up to 250 search points. To search on mobile, you can download the Bing app or log in to your account in your preferred mobile internet browser. Thank you for being a loyal Microsoft Rewards user.

• Don't create a rewards program that betrays your most loyal customers by arbitrarily cancelling their accounts

After redeeming a reward --- for another Microsoft Service --- my account was terminated for no reason. Support was not helpful and the form emails are rude.

Cancelling an account with no notice and explanation is unacceptable and just creates ill will by your customers.

After having used Microsoft projects loyally, such treatment seems to run contrary to the intent of this program.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • More data on the maps please and make the maps application more slick

More data on the maps please and make the maps application more slick cumin you guys can beat those apple and Google suckers

1 vote
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      0 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Amazon gift card Vanished???

Hi there, I have been a member for a long time, and I have waited patiently for 6 months for the amazon gift card to return to my rewards page, just like Microsoft said "just wait, it will come back every now and again" and still nothing. Can I please have it back, even if only for a few days? This is really starting to discourage me from bing and Microsoft in general, please, when you promise your customers and users something at least keep true to your promise

62 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        8 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We continually update our offers and rewards, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. Members who joined the program before September 2016 should find select gift cards such as Amazon in their redeem page. If you joined before September 2016 and your gift card selection is in error, please contact our member support team here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

We’re always adding new redemption options so check your redeem page often. Thanks for being a Microsoft Rewards member, and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

• Bring back Amazon card...or add Spotify Gift Card

I know that you guys don't have an infinite amount of Amazon Gift Cards and I don't even know why it's unavailable. If you add Spotify Gift Card to the shop you will attract so many more users cause everyone wants spotify premium!

37 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          27 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We wanted to let you know that most members now see the Amazon gift card back in their redemption center. If you don’t see it in your rewards account, we apologize for the ongoing delay and appreciate your patience as we work to get them back. We’ll continue to take your Spotify suggestion into account as we plan future improvements to the Bing Rewards program. Thanks again for your feedback!

• i hate bing-and i can't remove it from my computer

GIVE EACH LAPTOP OWNER THE CHOICE OF THEIR SEARCH ENGINES.

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            1 comment  ·  API-Developer  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, thanks for the feedback. To uninstall Bing Desktop, go to Control Panel→Programs→Programs and Features. In the Uninstall or change program list, click Bing Desktop, and then click Uninstall. Follow the instructions. Thanks!

• Bing rewards earned history

I'd like to see a history of the bing rewards I earned. Right now, I can't see if I got the 500 bonus points or not.

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion! We’re working on something very close to this and will provide an update here when we have one. In the meantime, our member support team can take a look at your account and let you know whether you’ve received your bonus points. You can contact them with your account information here: https://aka.ms/msr-support

• Offer gift cards to everybody because it isn't fair how only some people can redeem them.

My friend can still redeem Starbucks/Amazon gift cards and it is not fair how other people can't. I understand how those offers were available for a certain period of time. However, that time has ended (which is why most other people cannot redeem them), so I don't understand why those people can still redeem those gift cards. If Microsoft keeps up this "double standard" allowing only some people to redeem the gift cards, people will have a bad impression on Bing (as I do right now). I am not happy with Bing/Microsoft because of this. It is not fair at…

4 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding more options, too, so check your redeem page often!

• 11 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding new redemption options, so check your redeem page often!

• Need Bing Maps Collections on Windows 10 Mobile.

With HERE Maps being removed, we are losing one of the best features of that mapping service which is the Collections feature. MS had already chosen not to create a way to port the HERE Collections into Bing Map Collections, is frustrating enough. But to not provide access to Bing Map Collections on Windows 10 Mobile is ridiculous, as the most frequently used platform for map collections is arguably mobile.

99 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Let's not cancel user's accounts without an explanation

How about Bing Rewards work with people accused of violations instead of discarding innocent customers.

My account was recently canceled for an alleged terms of service violation. Regardless of my stated willingness to work with Bing Rewards to resolve the matter, they refuse to tell me what the violation was and will not engage me on the matter.

The five email exchanges with Bing Reward representatives, with each exchange being less helpful than the prior one, follow the typical routine other discarded members have reported.

So, is it a good idea not to create a group of ticked off users…

69 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      75 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • will the amazon gift cards be coming back?

They are listed as unavailable currently. Do y'all have a ballpark estimate of how long this will last?

139 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        31 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • There should only be one entry for the "May Punch Card"

A new offer showed up on my account this month called the "May Punch Card" where if I rent all three "Night at the Museum" movies, I could earn 1200 points. Why are there four entries for this offer (One for each movie, and a fourth for the 1200 points)? When I click on the Rewards icon from the Bing search page, Ben Stiller is taking up all three entries in my offer list. Since I don't plan to watch these movies, the only way I can access the daily offers is by keeping my Rewards hub open in a…

3 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We’ve fixed the issue and you should no longer see all of the punch card offers in the Bing flyout.

• 1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base