Ideas

Share your feature suggestions with the people that build Bing

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. amazon gift cards

please bring the amazon and starbucks gift cards options. I just joined and it's not showing up as a option even though I've reached level 2

1,295 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      270 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We continually update our offers and rewards to optimize the program, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. We’re always adding more options, too, so check your redeem page often!

• 239 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        89 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks, all, for sharing your feedback here at Bing Listens. We wanted to let you know that most members will see the Amazon gift card back in their redemption center. If you don’t see it in your rewards account, we apologize for the ongoing delay and appreciate your patience as we work to get them back. In the meantime, we’re working on improvements to our rewards, as always, and we hope you’ll like the new options that we’ll roll out in the coming months.

• Enable Filtering of Search Results by Custom Date Ranges

Enable filtering of search results by 'Custom Date' ranges.

For example, if you just search "Malaysia Airlines incident" it will bring up lots of search results, mainly to do with the missing airplane. However you may be wanting to search for a specific incident around 2001. Therefore with a custom date search you could search for "Malaysia Airlines incident" between 1/1/2001 and 31/12/2001. Or for an even broader range possibly "Malaysia Airlines incident" before 1/3/2014 for example.

2,252 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          93 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey! Thanks for your idea and all your comments. We have launched custom date range filter on US market and we’re in progress of rolling it out to all global markets. Please try it out.
          Thanks again and please do keep submitting other ideas to make Bing a great product!”

• Bring back Amazon card...or add Spotify Gift Card

I know that you guys don't have an infinite amount of Amazon Gift Cards and I don't even know why it's unavailable. If you add Spotify Gift Card to the shop you will attract so many more users cause everyone wants spotify premium!

37 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            28 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We wanted to let you know that most members now see the Amazon gift card back in their redemption center. If you don’t see it in your rewards account, we apologize for the ongoing delay and appreciate your patience as we work to get them back. We’ll continue to take your Spotify suggestion into account as we plan future improvements to the Bing Rewards program. Thanks again for your feedback!

• 1,906 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              379 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Note: Amazon gift cards are temporarily unavailable. We’re sorry about the inconvenience and expect they will be available again soon.

Hello, there has been lots of activity in the redemption center and we wanted to give you an update.

We’ve we’ve added higher value gift cards like $10 Starbucks card (https://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000100000092).

We’re also adding $10 gift cards for Windows and Xbox. Please note that the $5 Xbox card never went away. It is right here: https://www.bing.com/rewards/redeem/000100000059.

We hope you enjoy these cards and stay tuned for more updates!

• will the amazon gift cards be coming back?

They are listed as unavailable currently. Do y'all have a ballpark estimate of how long this will last?

139 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                32 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Print Maps Full Page

Allow an option to print the map on a full page (eliminate the note section and small map in the corner). Then provide the option to print in landscape or portrait orientation. This will allow for better resolution when looking for nearby streets and way-points.

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  7 comments  ·  Maps  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Amazon gift card Vanished???

Hi there, I have been a member for a long time, and I have waited patiently for 6 months for the amazon gift card to return to my rewards page, just like Microsoft said "just wait, it will come back every now and again" and still nothing. Can I please have it back, even if only for a few days? This is really starting to discourage me from bing and Microsoft in general, please, when you promise your customers and users something at least keep true to your promise

62 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    9 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We continually update our offers and rewards, and some of our redemption offers are only available for a limited time for qualifying members. Members who joined the program before September 2016 should find select gift cards such as Amazon in their redeem page. If you joined before September 2016 and your gift card selection is in error, please contact our member support team here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

We’re always adding new redemption options so check your redeem page often. Thanks for being a Microsoft Rewards member, and for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

• Removed or replaced image

"x has removed or replaced this image.
                    Scroll down for more sized and other pages with this image result"

This happens way too frequently and you need to do something about this, it does not happen on google image search

I just got this with 5 pictures in a row and I think I might unfortunately have to switch to google if this keeps happening

4 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      21 comments  ·  Images  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! Yes we had a bug last week that you hit, we’ve fixed that issue and are working on a longer term solution going out soon to ensure this doesn’t happen so frequently. Thanks for using Bing Images!

• My Bing point are not updating

Bing is not working today to update my Microsoft Rewards points. Some did but it stopped. I tried logging off then back on. Rebooting and 3 different computers a Surface Book, a Surface Pro 3 both running Windows 10 and a desktop running Windows 8.1. Other than today this was always working even on all 3 machines. It has to be a problem on the Microsoft end. This is a day where it shows the potential of double points.

48 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        21 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for reaching out! As you noticed, Microsoft Rewards experienced an outage on Dec 17 & 18. We have since fixed the issue and everything should now be up and running as usual. If you haven’t done so already, check your Rewards page for a special offer that will help make up for the outage. If you continue to have issues with Rewards, please contact member support here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

• how do I contact a bing rewards agent? the contact bing rewards support loops me around to the same page

Make contacting support easier. when you click on the support link and answer the question and pick bing rewards when your question isn't answered the issue part is grayed out. When you click talk to a person about bing rewards it takes you right back to the page you started from.

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Sitting under an apple tree it hit me -- a great idea. Bing Rewards 'Put in order' quizzes should work :)

Developers! Developers! This has been a bug for months now. Please fix..? The reputation of your fellow Microsoft developers depends on it!

1 vote
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Post something that accurately shows the difference in the Bing reward changes

You are claiming that with the new rewards system, individuals can "earn points faster." This is only if they spend money. Yes, you can earn 2,000 points if you spend 2,000 dollars on a Microsoft laptop. In reality, many of us utilize Bing search as a method to earn points (and to help Microsoft compete with Google in this realm). However, in the past, it would take approximately 100 searches (with a daily limit of approximately 8 earning points). It now takes approximately 1,000 searches to earn the same gift card. The reward points you need to redeem increased ten…

3 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We did make some changes to the program when we switched to Microsoft Rewards, including the shift from credits to points. 1 credit now equals 10 points, and this change is reflected in both earning and redemption. For example, under Bing Rewards, each daily offer was worth 1 credit and 1 sweepstakes entry cost 20 credits. Under Microsoft Rewards, each daily offer is worth 10 points and 1 sweepstakes entry costs 200 points.

For more information about the changes to the program, please visit http://www.bing.com/explore/ms-rewards-announcement

• To establish the account

For consumers who have no Mobile phone, allow a Friend's Mobile number for 6-digit code without redeeming a reward for verification.Once the account is verified one can redeem without 6-digit code.
                              Manohar
                              PS. Joey's suggested process is cumbersome and unnecessary.

1 vote
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

Apologies for the confusion. Microsoft Rewards members without a mobile phone are allowed to use a friend or family member’s phone number to complete the redemption process. The phone number is used for verification purposes only and is not saved or used anywhere else.

• Please make bing rewards available to more countries.

Please make bing rewards available to more countries. I am living in UK but can't redeem my points like many others.

1 vote
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                • Microsoft Reward is a FRAUD

I don't know where on here to post complaints. Microsoft Rewards is a FRAUD. During the black Friday to cyber Monday weekend the Shop and earn was "Earn 30 points for every $1 spent at the Windows and Microsoft stores." They are not honoring their offer. I did open a support case but the worthless support keeps saying it is for the Windows store only when it clearly for both. I bought a Surface Book and a laptop and didn't get any points from the purchase. The liar at support claims I did get the 1 point per $1 but…

1 vote
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    4 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The promotion in question was only available to select members during the month of November and applied to purchases made in the Windows Store. However, you still should have received 1 point per $1 spent for your Microsoft Store purchases. We checked your account and your points were deposited on 11/28. Unfortunately, points from Microsoft Store purchases aren’t displayed in your Rewards page counter at this time. We’re working on that, as well as new ways to track the points you’ve earned for Microsoft purchases. Apologies for the confusion, and thanks so much for your purchase!

• I was Suspended from Microsoft Rewards after asking a qusetion here

I am a new user and never cashed out any Rewards from your program not only did I follow the rules I contacted your support after being suspended to ask why and subsequently found I was reinststed to find the next day I was banned again but I can tell you what happened before I was Suspended I did ask a question here in one of the threads about the availability of Amazon gift cards and the next day I was Suspended I really don't care if I am a member right now or not I will let anyone I…

3 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Make it easier to invite friends.

Connect Bing to hotmail contacts list.

10 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        2 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • The Level 2 feature is not working. I'm Level 2, "5 points per Bing Search, up to 250 points per day" but only allows me 150

The Level 2 feature is not working. I'm Level 2, which is "5 points per Bing Search, up to 250 points per day" but only allows me 150. Also, it's IMPOSSIBLE to actually talk to a Bing Rewards person live or via email. The help system sends me in an endless loop

1 vote
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello and thanks for your feedback! As a level 2 member, you can earn up to 150 points per day by searching on your PC and up to 100 points by searching on a mobile device. These combined will get you up to 250 search points. To search on mobile, you can download the Bing app or log in to your account in your preferred mobile internet browser. Thank you for being a loyal Microsoft Rewards user.

• Don't create a rewards program that betrays your most loyal customers by arbitrarily cancelling their accounts

After redeeming a reward --- for another Microsoft Service --- my account was terminated for no reason. Support was not helpful and the form emails are rude.

Cancelling an account with no notice and explanation is unacceptable and just creates ill will by your customers.

After having used Microsoft projects loyally, such treatment seems to run contrary to the intent of this program.

1 vote
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 25 26
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base