Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

Ideas

Share your feature suggestions with the people that build Bing

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Request Microsoft Rewards Referral to pick up where Bing Rewards Referral left off

Bing Rewards Referral was "temporarily paused" because of updates. Request it be re-started and members notified of starting date.

356 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      36 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Fix your customer service links

I am trying to contact customer service through the following link https://www.bing.com/rewards/contact but I am redirected to microsoft support. When I select Bing Rewards as my product I am told to go to the bing rewards customer service page which links me directly back to where I started.

9 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Bring Back the Variety to Rewards

You guys have marked this completed in the past...

https://binglistens.uservoice.com/forums/283355-ideas/suggestions/7199617-make-more-variety-of-bing-rewards

https://binglistens.uservoice.com/forums/283355-ideas/suggestions/7671225-lots-of-ideas-have-been-said-and-i-will-repeat-of

Time to reevaluate again.
        Lots of great Microsoft stuff to spend on, but Microsoft is a tech company. You can only bring so much to the table. Bring back retail and food gift cards. Do more subscription rewards like Hulu's but with Netflix or Amazon Prime or maybe even WatchESPN or HBO NOW or Sling with DISH Network. More options and more variety is never a bad thing.

369 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          25 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your rewards suggestions! We’ve just added more entertainment options, like our new 100-credit movie rental redemption offers for popular titles like The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, The Big Short, and The Peanuts Movie. There’s also a great limited-time deal for 30%+ off Windows Store gift cards, just 325 credits for $5 or 650 credits for $10, good for Xbox games, movie and TV rentals, music, and more.

But you’re right; our work here is not done. We are always making improvements and we appreciate your feedback as the program evolves.

• get bing rewards credits from physical microsoft store purchases

we should be able to earn reward credits too if we use our emails that we signed up with in physical store purchases like how on the website you can, I bought two products a Microsoft band 2 and a Lumia 650 Dual Sim Phone ,I think spending physical money in a physical store should be credited too.

8 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Bing Rewards

Offer higher end rewards. Like $10-15 rewards. Add more Microsoft One Drive or additional Outlook space.

198 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              29 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base