Ideas

Share your feature suggestions with the people that build Bing

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My chosen interests are not being shown in the carousel.

On the bing.com homepage, the news carousel at the bottom of the homepage does not show news or updates on several of my chosen interests. It is my understanding that that is exactly what it is supposed to do, to show the interests I have chosen.

When you go to settings area > Interests you add and remove the categories you want from the default categories. You can also add your own topics of interest. The thing is though that most of those categories never appear in the carousel on the homepage and I wish they would.

Another issue with…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mark

Just a quick follow-up on the email we sent recently. We checked with the team, and wanted to let you know we are working on updates to add more clarity and control to the personalization options, including for Sports.

Stayed tuned, and do come back to this site with other ideas you might have :-)

Thanks

• Make It Easier To Submit Website For Bing News Inclusion

I was actually invited by Bing to submit my news site to be indexed in their News section. After sending over the information, I was told to e-mail if I hadn't heard anything in 30 days. It's been 3 months now, and I'm very confused as to this process.

With Google News, it's pretty simple and explanatory, but with Bing News, it's nearly impossible to find out how you would submit and what the requirement are. If it hadn't been for a Bing News person to e-mail me about being included, I wouldn't have known that they even did that.

22 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        11 comments  ·  News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the news site suggestion. We’ve launched Bing News PubHub (https://pubhub.bing.com/), a portal that enables more publishers to submit their news websites and expand their reach to millions of users through desktop, Cortana, Outlook, and the Bing Search app. Publishers must follow the Bing Webmaster Guidelines (https://www.bing.com/webmaster/help/webmaster-guidelines-30fba23a) and verify ownership through Bing Webmaster Tools (http://www.bing.com/toolbox/webmaster/). We’d love to hear your feedback as we keep improving. Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base