Thank you for your feedback about Bing. To improve how your ideas are shared and discussed, we've created the Bing Insider site. As a result, the Bing Listens portal will be shuttered soon. We look forward to getting more of your feedback at bing.com/insider. Thanks!

Ideas

Share your feature suggestions with the people that build Bing

What are your ideas to improve Bing?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Access to favorited pics from the Android app

When I'm on bing.com, I like to favorite pics, as this makes it easy to find them again. Please enable access to favorited pics in the Bing for Android app.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Images  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • search using an image

I'd like to submit an image & have bing search based on selected image in that object. If I take an image of a car, search for that car. If I take a picture of a prepared meal, show me a search result related to that meal. Etc.

2,462 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
        19 comments  ·  Images  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone,

Happy New Year! We wanted to give you an update on all the work we’ve been doing to improve the experience of searching using an image.

Search using an image
        Whether you’re on your laptop or your phone you can always search using an image.

On your laptop we allow you to search for images that are similar to the one you provide – either by pasting in an image URL or by uploading one from your computer. Just go to Bing Images on your computer (bing.com/images) and click the “Image Match” icon to the right of the search box and either paste in the URL of an image or choose to upload.

On your phone it’s just as easy. Just go to Bing Images (bing.com/images) and tap the camera icon to the right of the search box. You can snap a picture (or use one from your…

• Don't see your idea?

Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base